ACTIVE LOG.COM

kimstarr

Hey Everyone! Has anyone ever tried the website Activelog.com? I just found the site today and it seems really neat. You're supposed to be able to log your workouts and keep track of your progress and other programs to all FREE! If anyone is using this please let me know how to get all the things you want to save as items to track to save? I select a few categories, but only the weight lifting one saves. I would really like to learn to use this site because it seems it would be really helpful. You can also send yourself reminder emails about workouts and even type your own reminder message. I enourage every to look at this site. But if anyone can help, please let me know.\

THANK YOU!

Kim

Hi Kim,
Thanks for the website, I'd never heard of it before and it was interesting to check it out. It looks like a really good place to log workouts, but I was wishing it included an estimate of calories burned per minute for each activity. I guess I am basing this opinion on fitday.com, which I've been using recently. Fitday is similar to activelog.com, except fitday allows you to input not only your workouts but also your food intake, and it keeps track of calories taken in thru your nutrition plan, and calories burned thru your exercise, etc. I don't know if you're looking for a site that takes into account your food intake and all, but if you are, you might want to check out fitday.com. The activelog.com does look great if you are not interested in logging food intake. For me personally, I need one site that lets me log EVERYTHING!!!!! LOL! Oh, and sorry that I am not able to help you with your question concerning saving items to track. Good luck!
Deb

Ok, am I the only one who can't bring up the reply #1 to this thread? Have even tried logging off & back on, & it just won't come up!
Thanks for the info, Kim. I checked it out & signed up, but have not had time to try to use it yet...will let you know if I find out anything for you!
Ruth :)

Thanks Deb and Ruth for replying! Deb, you can track nutrition if you choose it on things to track, you can enter calories, fats, protein etc. but I think you have to know the amounts already. I found out to save your selections you have to do it one at a time. I'm at work so I'm making this quick. I will also try the site you mentioned. Thanks.
Lets keep eachother posted!

Kim

Thanks for the great sites guys !!

I tried both activelog and fitday. So far I find myself going on fitday quite a bit more. Their food tracker is WONDERFUL!!I have a question though: my personal goal is to get my % body fat down about 5%, is there a way to track your body fat % ?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.