ACE certification

gofigure

Hi, Cathe! Don't know if you remember me, but I visited you last summer at your gym. My husband, daughter, and I were on vacation. I took your kickboxing and cardio/weights classes. You were in the process of working on a deal with Target stores if that helps with the time frame. I went on to compete in figure competitions and sent you a few pics from my first one. I've done 4 total. I'm preparing for my 5th in September. Anyway, I am also in the process of studying for personal training certification through your alma mater-ACE. I plan on taking the test in October. I've been approached by many people at the gym I train at asking if I would be their personal trainer. I would love to, but am leary as I am not certified. Everyone who has approached me has said that they don't care whether I'm certified or not..."You look great, so you have to know what you are doing." The owner of the gym has encouraged me to get certified right away, so I've checked out some other options like netafit.org and fitour.com. What do you think of these type of certifications? Netafit certification is in a 2 day seminar format. Fitour can all be done "in home". I'm not too concerned going the quick route because I know that I will eventually get my ACE certification. I would love your input, however. I consider you the ultimate "guru" along with your millions of followers!

I'm so happy that you are recovering and will be able to film your next series of dvds. I'm on the waiting list for "Drill Max". Peace to you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.