Absolutely loving the Calorie Crushes!

Gobias

Cathlete
Cathe,

I love everything about the calorie crushes! The length, the moves, the music, the intensity, the minimum equipment. These are going to be great for me to do on travel (I travel...a lot). I also do a quick workout that doesn't cause me to sweat during work on my breaks or when I have 15-20 minutes while dinner is cooking. I had been doing 100 Rep Challenges, Rear Delts, Muscle Meltdowns, Blizzard Blasts, or X10 and now I can add these Calorie Crushes. I do hope you continue to offer these quick "add-ons" on future DVDs.

Would you ever consider selling a single DVD with all Calorie Crushes or offering a premix of all Calorie Crushes? (Same with all Blizzard Blasts). I am aware of the Live option and Workout Blender, but that option will not work for me.

They don't cause you to sweat???!! I DEFINITELY sweat when I do these. I agree with you about the length, it's just enough to add a bit of a challenge after the main events - not tried doing them all together like some others on here have but it's something to think about for the future...

Cathe,

I love everything about the calorie crushes! The length, the moves, the music, the intensity, the minimum equipment. These are going to be great for me to do on travel (I travel...a lot). I also do a quick workout that doesn't cause me to sweat during work on my breaks or when I have 15-20 minutes while dinner is cooking. I had been doing 100 Rep Challenges, Rear Delts, Muscle Meltdowns, Blizzard Blasts, or X10 and now I can add these Calorie Crushes. I do hope you continue to offer these quick "add-ons" on future DVDs.

Would you ever consider selling a single DVD with all Calorie Crushes or offering a premix of all Calorie Crushes? (Same with all Blizzard Blasts). I am aware of the Live option and Workout Blender, but that option will not work for me.

Hi Gobias, we've experimented with compilation videos in the past, but they just don't sell well enough to make it worthwhile to do something like you're requesting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.