abs

jackiev

Hi!
I've been working out to videos for years. I'm happy with the results I've gotten in my arms & legs ...but my abs...leave a lot to be desired. I think I'm more of an apple or a ruler and carry most my weight around my midsection. I try to do ab exercises but my stomach seems to get bigger and I get frustrated I stop doing any ab work at all other than core work(planks or use a stability ball), but it doesn't seem to help. What can I do? I hate my stomach. I do advance level exercise tapes, but when it comes to abs I feel like I'm challanged doing beginner level.

HELP!!!!!
[email protected]

Can I just say what I have discovered

I posted earlier I have a very bloated midsection what I have found has helped is ab work you need to do upper lower and oblique work. As well as cardio and work on upper and lower body, food wise eating clean also will help.

Additionally I agree you may notice that your abs well blow up I find that it took me a good 1yr for my abs to go down I also get wind and constipated which doesn't help. Pilates is also good as well for working the mid section and don't leave out your back.

Going back to diet I found that bread makes me bloated as does eating too much fruit (I love eating strawberries, peaches etc) so it might be a good idea to have a look at your diet as well.

Just a suggestion

You'll get great advice here.

Babs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.