? about protein shakes.....do they taste like slim fast shakes?

joditoad1974

Cathlete
I cant stand the slim fast shakes....just did not want to waste my money if they tasted bad. I wish they made a fruit punch flavor.

joanna

RE: ? about protein shakes.....do they taste like slim...

Joanna,

You may want to check out molecularnutrition.net. They sent me samples of their protein shakes. You don't need a blender to make them and the flavors were all fruity flavors - Tropical Punch, grape, and something else. They were pretty good. They're very light rather than thick like most protein shakes. AND they are low carb and low in calories but have a good amount of protein. Also, you don't need a blender to make them - you just pour the mix into a glass of water and stir.

I looked at their site, I really want to get the Whey Fruitiy fruit punch, I cant order off line (no credit card) do you get yours at a store...or can you only get them online?

Thanks for the info.

joanna

Honestly, I have never ordered from them - I just got the samples. (I prefer my protein shakes to be chocolate.:9 )

Their # is 888-828-8008. Maybe they can tell you if they are available in stores.

The Isopure shakes Cathe uses also come in fruity flavors; Apple Melon, Alpine Punch, Pineapple Banana Orange and Mango Peach. Haven't tried any myself yet but they will be the next ones I try.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.