About LITE Metabolic Blast

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
LITE-Metabolic-Blast-8497.jpg

LITE Metabolic Blast - This total body metabolic training workout will hit all muscle groups through utilization of compound lifting methods and grounded blast movements to fire up muscles and your heart rate! This type of training provides both strength and cardio benefits in a short amount of time. This DVD will also include a Calorie Crush cardio bonus, a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at: https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Will End Nov 1st!

Yes!! :)
This sounds to me like the type of workout that I'd really like to have extended premixes, to get a nice long & hearty weekend sweat on!

On another (much less significant) note, I'd just like to express that I think the make-up this time around is the nicest so far. It looks somewhat matte + sweat-proof without being cakey and natural/outdoorsy looking. I'm not sure how your make-up people pulled it off, but Bravo! Loving the look.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.