About Lift it Hit it - Chest, Tri's and Front Delts

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Lift It HiiT It Chest-0458.jpg
I’ve designed this intense upper body strength workout to focus on exhausting your Chest, Tri’s and front delts muscle groups.

In this upper body workout you’ll work each muscle group before moving on to the next muscle group. You’ll usually do three heavy sets for each exercise with a goal of around 12 or less reps for each set. Intensity matters in this workout so make sure to select a weight that really challenges you. After your third set we will Hit it! by adding a finisher set to really fire the muscles up!

You’ll need to use heavy weights in this Ripped with HiiT workout and you should go to failure on at least some sets. If you find a weight is too heavy or too light during your first or second set simply grab a more appropriate weight for any remaining sets, but make sure you always use good form. Lifting to failure is perhaps the most important requirement for developing strong and toned muscles.

Well, I believe I’ve covered it all. So if you’re ready to get pumped! – Let’s hit it!

View attachment 3837
I’ve designed this intense upper body strength workout to focus on exhausting your Chest, Tri’s and front delts muscle groups.

In this upper body workout you’ll work each muscle group before moving on to the next muscle group. You’ll usually do three heavy sets for each exercise with a goal of around 12 or less reps for each set. Intensity matters in this workout so make sure to select a weight that really challenges you. After your third set we will Hit it! by adding a finisher set to really fire the muscles up!

You’ll need to use heavy weights in this Ripped with HiiT workout and you should go to failure on at least some sets. If you find a weight is too heavy or too light during your first or second set simply grab a more appropriate weight for any remaining sets, but make sure you always use good form. Lifting to failure is perhaps the most important requirement for developing strong and toned muscles.

Well, I believe I’ve covered it all. So if you’re ready to get pumped! – Let’s hit it!

What percentage of our 1 RM do you recommend to get the most out of the weight work? I'm thinking 70 to 75.

Probably more like 80% for most of the standard exercises in the upper body workouts. Lower body is really limited more by your body weight and what you can comfortably handle and maintain good form. We don't recommend using one rep max testing for the lower body workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.