Ab hits vhs VS ab hits dvd..........

fit@home1

Cathlete
I can't believe there are TWELVE ab workouts on the DVD and only about...what?...7 on the vhs tape? That sucks. LOL I didn't realize it until I was looking over the new catalog (which is AWESOME, BTW!).

;-)

I'm tempted to buy the ab hits dvd, but will Cathe put out a new ab hits? There are so many other good ab workouts on the new dvds.

I really like having the Ab Hits DVD in my collection. On the DVD, not only do you have 12 ab/core workouts as originally produced, but Cathe also created about 14,000 remixes of these workouts, combining drills from two or more routines, for new training effects. I'd estimate that with the original routines and the premixes, you have at least 30 routines to choose from on one disc. Plus, you can do your own mixing and matching with a click of the remote.

Many of us have agitated for an Ab Hits II where Cathe pulls all of the newer routines produced after Ab Hits was rolled out. Until that day, I do think if you have the sheckles lying around that Ab Hits The Original would be a good buy.

A-Jock

Hey, AJock. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I am sure I will end up breaking down and getting the DVD. I was reluctant to go to DVDs, but her last series was DVD only, so I had to. Now I'm finding that the DVDs are infinitely versatile! :7

You will not be disappointed with the Abs DVD.

I love it!

Lots of variety. I do hope she will do an Abs 2 DVD with her new stuff. I am sure that over time this may happen.

:)

Good luck and have fun!

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

No - I know I won't be disappointed. I have it on VHS. I just didn't realize they'd put that many more on the DVD. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.