Ab Circuit Rotation

Schlonda

I wanted to create a rotation for the ab circuit workouts but I don't see the workouts in the DVD's listed to choose from and add to a rotation. Is there a way to add them?

In the Workout Manager, when placing a workout into the calendar, you can find the Ab Circuits workouts under: Add Workout --> STS workout --> Ab Circuits (bottom of the list of STS workouts). It's not in the "DVD" list, as it was part of of STS, which has it's own list of workouts.

Hope that's what you're looking for. Cheers!

In the Workout Manager, when placing a workout into the calendar, you can find the Ab Circuits workouts under: Add Workout --> STS workout --> Ab Circuits (bottom of the list of STS workouts). It's not in the "DVD" list, as it was part of of STS, which has it's own list of workouts.

Hope that's what you're looking for. Cheers!

Thanks, but I must not be looking in the same place in which you are referring to. When you say add workout, are you referring to creating a new rotation, because that's what I'm trying to do, and the options listed there are Cardio, Strength, Mixed, STS Strength, and STS Strength and cardio. I've tried each STS option, and I only see the Stability ball abs listed.

That's interesting - when I do the same, I get the whole list of STS workouts, including Disc 41, with all of the ab workouts listed separately. Do you see the title "Available Workouts", and above that the three other titles "DVDs", "STS", and "Premixes"? When you click on "STS", they ALL come up.

BTW, I had no idea we could create a rotation using the Premixes on all of the DVDs!!! I'm off to create one! So cool!

That's interesting - when I do the same, I get the whole list of STS workouts, including Disc 41, with all of the ab workouts listed separately. Do you see the title "Available Workouts", and above that the three other titles "DVDs", "STS", and "Premixes"? When you click on "STS", they ALL come up.

BTW, I had no idea we could create a rotation using the Premixes on all of the DVDs!!! I'm off to create one! So cool!

Here's what I see

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 5.05.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 5.05.37 PM.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 8

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.