Ab Attack Video

I have it

I was going to do the tape this morning, but decided to sleep in!!

It's a 60 minute video broken up into two sections. The first is ab exercises and the second is core stabilizaion exercises. It's very thorough, hitting all those muscles!!

Jenn C

Great video!

I have only done it once or twice (I got preg). I loved it. It is long and I would just use 10 min. each day after my workouts. I love the exercises, and there are lots of different ways to make each one easier or harder.

Andrea

Ab attack

As others have said, it's a good tape, very thourough. Unfortunately, because it's either 30 minutes or 60 minutes long (depending on if you do one or both parts at once), it seems like an awful lot of time to spend just on the midsection. I've only used it once, for that very reason. I often tell myself I SHOULD use it, but then when it comes around to exercise time, I decide that I could better put my time to use doing an aerobic activity or a weight workout that targets more than just the midsection.

I feel exactly the same way

Ditto on what Kathryn said. It is a very good tape, but I always find myself doing other non-ab tapes due to time. And I tell myself I should be doing it more too.
It's probably the reason I have been able to hold off on Trish's new tape..but I am wearing down
wink.gif

It is a great tape and if you find that you can do 30 or 60 minute ab workouts in your routine...go for it. I doubt you would be disappointed.

nancy:O)

Thanks for all your help!!!!!

Thanks for all your help. I like having the opinions of people who use Cathe's tapes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.