a workout for the inner legs

sharona

Cathlete
those inner legs there are like siamis twins wont separet. everything gets harder and bulky but thos x( :( ;( wont get firm
they insist on stick toghether.so what kind of workout cathe have for this p r o b l e m???

HELP

sharona

Hi Sharona. We both seem to have the same problem. I would say the best ones Cathe has for inner thighs are GS Legs, Legs & Glutes and Pyramid Lower Body.

Marcy

Yes, Gym Style Legs gets my inner thighs every time. The floorwork is pretty intense and I'm always sore the next day.

Here's a little tip: when you do any kind of squats, point your toes outward, it targets the inner thighs a little more.

I have been getting great results with Karen Voights "Total body Pilates" DVD.She incorporates a pilates circle and boy does it get the entire inner thighs.Even that area way up high that is so hard to target.Now mind you, the music and feel of the workout is not going to give you the fun factor or personality of Cathe,but it is 50min long and done entirely laying or sitting on the floor which makes it nice to tag on after a leg or total body workout.My favorite is to tag it on after legs and glutes. I even sometimes do it on a cardio day.You can purchase it on Amazon.com as an individual workout or there is also a version with a second lower back/core workout on it which is nice because it is the same price as the individual DVD.I know Netflix has it available as well.Hope this helps. :)

I know that when I gain weight the first place I feel it is in the inner legs, so watch your diet very carefully. It may be the problem.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.