A Scary Thought About Oprah

StepEdith

Cathlete
I was just thinking if Cathe and Donna C GettingFitAt38 were to be on Oprah, boy oh boy would this forum be BOMBARDED and I think SNM would have to work a lotta overtime gettin those orders filled!

A good thing, but a overwhelming thing too. ;-)

Edith
Big Girls Can TOO

I am usually just a reader here, but I think that would be a great show. On Oprah's website you can write and tell about a weight loss success. GettingFit@38 have you ever turned in your success story to Fitness, Shape or Oprah?? I really think you should. I love reading your posts and encouragement to everyone.. Happy Holidays..

I Hope to see some of you on Oprah soon!!!

Yeah, Cathe's sales would go through the roof! :) But then again, a scarier thought.....

suppose Oprah wanted Cathe as her personal trainer and offered her so much money to do it we lost her to Oprah!?
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-02 AT 10:28AM (Est)[/font][p] Yesterday I noticed that Oprah was pictured on her magazine cover wearing workout clothes and holding dumbbells. The cover story was about how Oprah is getting into shape. I didn't have a chance to look at the story, but it looked as though she is into weight training. Has anyone read the story? Cathe isn't involved with Oprah's new fitness program, is she? Say it isn't so. If I had Oprah's money I would try to buy Cathe as my personal fitness trainer, no matter what the price.

I skimmed through this issue and it said that Bob Greene was her trainer and he made a routine for her. Nothing out of the ordinary, working the larger muscles first, etc.

Oprah's blurb was that she's had weight issues since she was 22 and at 49 (?) she didn't want to waste any time or something like that.

Hellooooooo, Oprah, you should have picked up weights LONG ago.

Bob Greene said Oprah wasn't really interested in weights before. Whatever, Bob. I would have fired your misinformed @ss so long ago and saved myself some mega bucks.

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

I've been following Oprah's journey for a long time, and I know Bob Greene DID have her doing weights before, but maybe not to the degree she's doing them now.

The fact remains, Oprah's appetite got the better of her, and all the high priced trainers in the world won't help if you can't control your eating.

Dr. Phil is the one Oprah should've listened to re: this issue.

Just Do It! :)

I know you were just kidding, Donna, but.....

I got thinking about this. And I'm willing to bet that money cannot buy Cathe. You see, she is the boss of herself now and she can do the things she loves her way. I have no doubt that if Oprah was willing to pay a zillion billion bucks to Cathe (which is what she is worth, of course) that Oprah would expect Cathe to be 'there' for her whenever. Or, in other words, she would think she owned Cathe. And we SIMPLY WILL NOT ALLOW IT! Ahem, I mean, Cathe just wouldn't do that. :)

-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.