A Place to Sell?

AKirkland

Cathlete
OK - I got a little over enthusiastic and purchased a couple of tapes that I now realize are not right for me personally. Both tapes are brand new, but unfortunately have been opened, so they can't be returned. (I previewed both one time.)

I know Video Fitness has a forum to trade, but I'm not interested in most of the stuff up for grabs. I would really like to sell these - at a slightly reduced price. I found the Firm Ya-Yas forum - they let you buy and sell there, but I'm not sure our Firm-lovin' friends can appreciate these.

Any other suggestions?

Here is an address where you can access the "shop to swap" area. This is where trading,selling and buying goes on.

I've had successful trades there and the trading crowd seems to be varied enough to appreciate many types and levels of workouts.

I haven't done anything there in over two months, but I don't thing anything has changed.

good luck
-joy

http://forum.fitprime.com/

Ebay?

Another option would be ebay.com or half.com. I've never sold at half.com, although I've bought there often. Ebay is pretty easy to use for selling though. Good luck!

Erin

I am surprised that you feel about Ya-Yas forum this way. You can trade anything there - it is very friendly crowd. Just post anywhere you possibly can. Somewhere someone will buy your tapes.

I didn't mean to imply they weren't friendly. It seems like a wonderful group. From scanning through some of the topics and posts, they seem to be very committed to the Firm tapes (understandably so). I even saw one post asking, "Who's Cathe?" These things made me think they may not be in the market for like new Cathe tapes.

Please don't hesistate to post on the Ya Ya site. It might seem that it is a mostly FIRM crowd, but you have some serious fans of Cathe, Christi, and more over there. It wasn't a year ago that I was asking "Who is Cathe?", and I felt like an idiot asking. But now I have just about all of her videos. I think I have seen several people posting looking for different Cathe vids. It's worth checking out anyway. Good luck. :)

I have learned about Cathe on the old Firm Forum. Now I own 5 DVD's (I think it will make 15 workouts! :D)

I purchased two Cathe step videos recently and quickly realized I am not every going to enjoy step. So I went to the YaYas board and traded them. It took less than 24 hours! Give it a shot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.