A few Thurs/Friday pics

Are these going to be posted on the site? Not a face booker....:(

Maybe a road tripper someday...like if there's one in NYC....:D

Are these going to be posted on the site? Not a face booker....:(

Maybe a road tripper someday...like if there's one in NYC....:D

The above link should be good for anyone, even if you don't have a FB account. Let me know if it's not working :eek: And yes there will be many photos posted; the main area will be on the Flickr site like all the Road Trips :D

can't view pics

I am a facebook member, but it gives me an error message when I click the link. I was at the Houston event, I wonder how long before the pictures will be posted on flickr?!!! I cannot wait to see them!!!!

I am a facebook member, but it gives me an error message when I click the link. I was at the Houston event, I wonder how long before the pictures will be posted on flickr?!!! I cannot wait to see them!!!!

Not long...please try the new link I inserted in the original message :eek:Apoligies the first one wasn't working.

Last edited:
Just like Nancy said in her bio...Cathe...it's a lifestyle....and by the looks of it....a really happy one!...:D ...I've just never seen "vacation" shots with so much energy or bigger smiles! That resort looks really nice....I'd be at the buffet...:p

Is it possible to download copies of these pictures? I would like to make hard copies of some of them for myself. Can it be done off of Facebook or Flicker?

Kimberly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.