A few Thurs/Friday pics

Are these going to be posted on the site? Not a face booker....:(

Maybe a road tripper someday...like if there's one in NYC....:D
The above link should be good for anyone, even if you don't have a FB account. Let me know if it's not working :eek: And yes there will be many photos posted; the main area will be on the Flickr site like all the Road Trips :D

can't view pics

I am a facebook member, but it gives me an error message when I click the link. I was at the Houston event, I wonder how long before the pictures will be posted on flickr?!!! I cannot wait to see them!!!!

I am a facebook member, but it gives me an error message when I click the link. I was at the Houston event, I wonder how long before the pictures will be posted on flickr?!!! I cannot wait to see them!!!!
Not long...please try the new link I inserted in the original message :eek:Apoligies the first one wasn't working.

Last edited:
Just like Nancy said in her bio...Cathe...it's a lifestyle....and by the looks of it....a really happy one!...:D ...I've just never seen "vacation" shots with so much energy or bigger smiles! That resort looks really nice....I'd be at the buffet...:p

Is it possible to download copies of these pictures? I would like to make hard copies of some of them for myself. Can it be done off of Facebook or Flicker?

Kimberly