A challenge!

DebbieH

Cathlete
Okay, without cheating and trying first, which do you think is harder? 100 Walking Lunges or 100 Cathe Fireband walkers? :eek: After you guess, GO TRY IT! :D No excuses, I did it after hills and sprints on my TM and about a zillion kettlebell swings! :p

FIREWALKERS! Those hundreds of walking lunges in the Lower Body rotation didn't have quite the same burn factor... especially if you do those little crab squat firewalkers!!

I agree with Donna - walking lunges. They kill my knees. I love firewalkers - they're actually one of my favorites!

Well, I guess either answer could be right! :) The fire walkers were def waaay harder for me. I was able to do the 100 walking lunges nonstop but had to take at least 4 or 5 breaks for the fire walkers. I mean, I am talking breathless. Now, I did do the walkers AFTER the lunges so next time, I'll try the walkers first! Whew! Okay, no one said they actually did them...cheaters! Ha! Jenn, I'm sure you have your Cathe fire walker band and a big supply of deodorant at work with you! NO excuses!!! :p

Okay, without cheating and trying first, which do you think is harder? 100 Walking Lunges or 100 Cathe Fireband walkers? :eek: After you guess, GO TRY IT! :D No excuses, I did it after hills and sprints on my TM and about a zillion kettlebell swings! :p

Hi Debbie:

I have done and regularly do both. Both burn quite intensely but I find I bear it better with the walking lunges! Next time, add a twist to the torso during walking lunges holding a med ball. Adds a little core and balance work.....

Clare

Guilty deb!! I keep a resistance band, wrist weights and sneakers in my desk drawer! Shhh.... Don't tell the boss why I can't fit all my files in!! Lol!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.