A Bunch of Enablers

dogs2birds

Cathlete
As if it's not bad enough that you all "encourage" me to purchase new workouts, now thanks to Shelley I have the new Vogue fall issue. You see, I didn't NEED the fall issue. I get all of my fashion ideas from movies, Vogue patterns, E tv, OK! mag (yup, I admit it), TJ Maxx's new arrivals - you know, I try to stay up on what's in. :p But oh no, Shelley and some of the rest of you made me think I needed the Vogue fall issue, something I haven't purchased in years. I've avoided it since that book thread had started, but today I could stay away no more. I picked up a copy in the checkout line "just to take a peek" and before I knew it I was sucked in and couldn't put it down. I had to have it. And I can't stop going through it.

So thanks once again for helping me to spend my money. What would I do without you? :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

But did you enjoy it? In Style is another good one...I love going out once in a while and getting a handful of fashion mags that are really thick and just pouring over them....I look for ideas to put outfits together out of what I already own (ha). It's especially nice to do this after a long hard week at work, or when I'm feeling fat and friendless...(hee) :p

>Awwwwwwwww, Suz! You're very welcome! I'm more than happy
>to help you spend your money anytime:)
>
Isn't it so much fun to help other people spend their money?! ;-) My friends at work do this for me all the time whenever we go out shopping after work!

Leanne

Reese - Yup, enjoyed every minute of it. Still am. :) I'm sure that not only will I have to buy lots of new clothes now, but I will find new ways to wear the things I already have in my closet. I'm a new woman! Tee hee.

Shelley - I'm sure my DH will thank you. In time. He just doesn't know it yet. :p

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.