A blast from your past......

jackier

Cathlete
I live in Frederick MD and have belonged to a gym for the past 2 years. I have taken the advanced step classes from 2 instructors consistently since I joined. I have also become good friends with both of them. This past Sunday I went out to coffee with the one instructor Patty and I happened to mention that I was getting back into my home workouts. When I told her I used your workouts she replied that you were really good. I asked if she used your workouts and she said years ago she had you come to the gym and teach a day class or seminar(?). She remembered you quite well. She mentioned it had been awhile since she's had the time to peruse any home workouts but that she was interested in some new moves so she is going to check your stuff out. She asked me to recommend a workout that she could use for an advanced step class. I have *all* of your dvds so is there one that you would recommend for that? Also, do you remember teaching at BodyWorks in Frederick and the instructor whose name is Patty?

Hi Jackier! What a small world huh? I do remember presenting at many places in the DC area years ago and knew a few Patty's but can't tell which one we might be referring to here. Please forgive me. I also had many contacts with people mostly from Brick Bodies and ACAC Fitness. Please tell Patty I said HI. If she wants to check out advanced Step then please have her try Step Blast or my older tape Rhythmic Step. I think she would most enjoy the moves on our upcoming series Higher Intensity Step and Lower Intensity Step.

Thanks for sharing and relaying our messages :)

Wow! Thanks for getting back to me. Brick bodies sounds like a name she was throwing around. I love both of the workouts you mentioned, but I think Step Blast just might be the ticket. But, she is a "higher intensity step" junkie. I'll have her check out both!! Thanks again

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.