A BIG THANK YOU

Cathe, just when I think a RT can't get any better it did. It takes me over a week to recover both mentally and emotionally (brain fog), but I wouldn't trade it for the world. As far as the workouts go my favorites by far were the step routine and spin (first real spin class). You did almost exactly what I wanted you to with step. Keep the choreo simple and add in high intensity drills we all knew. Slam its, mambo cha chas and even the burpees on the step were among my favorites :eek: Aside from the workouts, just hanging out and talking with both old and new friends **sigh** I miss you all! Your staff was as always awesome and you were your usual gracious self accommodating everyone you could in pictures and taking time to talk and sign things. Then it's back to reality. I know they can't last forever, but I wish the time didn't go by so quickly. Much love!!!

Cat

Glad u had fun!! One day I sure hope I get to go as well! It would be something to cross off my bucket list! I bet it would be so cool to meet everyone from the forums finally and meet Cathe and exercise with her! What a fun time! Love to hear more stories from all who went!

Feelings shared here Renee;):)
I too would love to put a face to forum's names on top of having fun frying my legs by cathe in person, visiting the filming set and making new cathlete friends.

Thank you for such a warm note Cat. You made my day!

Cathe, just when I think a RT can't get any better it did. It takes me over a week to recover both mentally and emotionally (brain fog), but I wouldn't trade it for the world. As far as the workouts go my favorites by far were the step routine and spin (first real spin class). You did almost exactly what I wanted you to with step. Keep the choreo simple and add in high intensity drills we all knew. Slam its, mambo cha chas and even the burpees on the step were among my favorites :eek: Aside from the workouts, just hanging out and talking with both old and new friends **sigh** I miss you all! Your staff was as always awesome and you were your usual gracious self accommodating everyone you could in pictures and taking time to talk and sign things. Then it's back to reality. I know they can't last forever, but I wish the time didn't go by so quickly. Much love!!!

Cat

:)

BEST RT ever! Cathe, you and all your staff are so amazing! I look forward to every RT but this one was soooo FUN! Thanks to you all for letting us join in on a weekend of nonstop fun, smiles & sweat!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.