99 days!

I'm getting nervous! I had knee surgery 3/8 and my knee is still swollen, can't bend it fully yet:( I want to be ready for the RT!! Anyone w/suggestions?? So frustrating for me.

I'm getting nervous! I had knee surgery 3/8 and my knee is still swollen, can't bend it fully yet:( I want to be ready for the RT!! Anyone w/suggestions?? So frustrating for me.[/QUOTE

BOO BUTTON! :( I've never had knee surgery so I don't have any specific suggestions. All I can say is just be sure not to rush the recovery. You don't want to hit it too hard too soon and end up with unnecessary set backs! One day at a time right?! 3 months of healing time to go!

LOL! 98 more to go now, I guess. So funny!

But all the pics from the Chicago RT, Jodi & Mindy's video, and Cathe's "thank you" note on her newsletter, made me get all excited again! It will be here before we know it. Woohoo!

WHEEEE! So close, but yet, sooo far away! :D

Mare, I'll say extra prayers that you're ready to go by July! I bet you will be just fine! Ice when you get a chance for the swelling and ibuprophen. (Sp?) It can do wonders!

:eek: See you all soooooon! :eek:

So excited!!!

Thanks for starting the countdown Jenn!! I'm counting down the days and getting super excited :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.