$9.97

Dawncharlie

Cathlete
On the Cathe Live site (Cathe Live), I can click on subscribe and it offers me a monthly charge of $9.97. What comes with that charge? In other words, can you give me some more details--how many workouts? can I watch the workouts more than once? is new content added each month? Can I sign up for just one month at a time?

I would love to learn more since travelling to roadtrips is difficult right now.

Thanks!

Great question! This was briefly mentioned earlier this summer but I don't believe anything else was announced

I too was wondering this as I got really excited to hear this past summer about possible live broadcasts via subscriptions. I really enjoyed the live videos posted from the fitness weekend and was looking forward to trying these from my living room along with the DVD's. I would suggest trying to post this on the Ask Cathe forum. It may get a response quicker. I have also inquired about this through the Facebook page.

Great question!

That is a great question! I was wondering with Live TV, once she records, are we always going to be able to access all the recordings already filmed or will there only be a few up at a time.

My other question is about OnDemand. It says $19.97 for a limited time only. Does that mean we only pay $19.97 for a limited time or are we grandfathered in after the price goes up and we still pay that price. It's not clear to me.

I'm still trying to figure out what is best for me. I have so many of Cathe's DVD's that I'm not sure OnDemand is one that I need. But I do love the Live TV!

Thanks!

Laura

What is included with Cathe Live

On the Cathe Live site (Cathe Live), I can click on subscribe and it offers me a monthly charge of $9.97. What comes with that charge? In other words, can you give me some more details--how many workouts? can I watch the workouts more than once? is new content added each month? Can I sign up for just one month at a time?

I would love to learn more since travelling to roadtrips is difficult right now.

Thanks!

The $9.97 fee is an automatic monthly subscription that you can cancel at any time and not be charged for any additional months. You can view the Cathe Live videos as often as you like.

We started from ground zero with no videos, but almost every week we will add new Cathe videos. We have already started with streaming Cathe's Thursday morning class each week and have already broadcast two live classes (obviously we will have to skip some weeks for vacations, illness and other reasons).

Soon we will add Cathe One on One broadcasts and other programs. Our goal is to have close to 100 programs produced in about a year. We use multiple cameras for our broadcasts, including mobile steadycams that make you feel as if you were here taking the class.

You can also purchase our OnDemand videos which also include Cathe Live for Free for only $19.97 per month. OnDemand includes every workout we have on our DVDs, so you can have access to all 250 videos in our library plus any new releases.

If you want to see if your computer or device can handle our streaming videos just go to our test site at Cathe Friedrich - Test Cathe Live and Our OnDemand Videos - Cathe Friedrich

Hope this answers your questions and concerns?

About OnDemand

That is a great question! I was wondering with Live TV, once she records, are we always going to be able to access all the recordings already filmed or will there only be a few up at a time.

My other question is about OnDemand. It says $19.97 for a limited time only. Does that mean we only pay $19.97 for a limited time or are we grandfathered in after the price goes up and we still pay that price. It's not clear to me.

I'm still trying to figure out what is best for me. I have so many of Cathe's DVD's that I'm not sure OnDemand is one that I need. But I do love the Live TV!

Thanks!

Laura

All 250 videos in our library are available all of the time and without restrictions to subscribers.

As long as you don't cancel your subscription your rate will not change.

You can find out if streaming will work on your system by going to our test site at : | Test Site |

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification! I think the Live TV is the best option for me right now. I'm very excited about this!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.