7 week rotation?

sblordita

Cathlete
Hi everyone :) I think I'm becoming dependent on this forum for every question I have. You are all great, and I appreciate the time everyone takes to respond. My current dilemma is this:

I will be leaving for Italy in about 8 weeks, assuming all is ok, and I haven't been working out for 2 1/2 weeks because of a hip flexor injury :( I hurt my other one months ago and never quite had a chance to fully get back into shape. I'd say I want to lose 5-6 pounds and really want to get some good results. With only 8 weeks, I know that it's going to take a good chunk of time out of my day to work out. I should be ready in about 1 week to exercise fully again, so honestly, I'd only have 7 weeks :( Does anyone have a good, effective, rotation suggestion for me? I have several firm tapes and most of Cathe's (except her way older ones or the terminator). I just ordered the Tae-Bo ultimate lower body for my butt only, just because I don't have any other really good floor work videos. Looking on the forum, I couldn't find an 8-week one myself.

Please help me :))) I would appreciate your help.

Thank you much,

Sara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.