6 month alumni Monday

FourAM

Cathlete
Hey guys Just a quick pop in to say I think a recovery week is just what the doctor ordered.
It is a weird concept to me because I never had recovery weeks until sts and even then like I said I always did cardio. It is that looming fear that once you stop it is hard to start back up. But I think I can trust myself;). Besides if I can't trust me who can I trust? Right?

Cendrine-I noticed the lack of sts in this week too. I have not looked onto the next week but I think I will do that one when I come back so I will be on the same week you are.

Kim-Sorry about the possible pf. When I used to run I started getting pain in my hips. Like my IT band or something. The hr long car rides to work were murder! Then foot pain came because I think I changed my stride to compromise the pain in the hip. So that is when I hung it up and started with Cathe. So far injury free. Not counting my self induced illness:rolleyes:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I think I am going to. I feel great!

Rachel

Hi girls!!! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I have a lot of catching up to do! I have been de cluttring this house all summer. I feel so bad my kids get to clean with me all week and then daddy of the year steps in and takes them places out to eat etc. It is so messed up. I am still expected to feed my STBX with the child support he gives me 275/week. I am trying to stay positive and keep my eye on the prize.

I am finally going to the dr today to find out about doing cardio (hole in my heart). If she gives me the okay I am going to do insanity. My gf is buying it so I can do it with her.

Me, me, me!! I just read my post and that is all I can hear!

Rach, I PMd you my address.

BBL

julie

Hi Guys,

workout done for the day. I have one more week of summer break and then school starts for us here. I better enjoy it!

Rachel, have a great rest week and enjoy sleeping in a little longer if you can! I know what you mean about recovery weeks. I never used to take them either because I was afraid I would just start something lazy...

Julie, good to hear from you! I hope you get good reports from your doctor so you can do cardio! How fun that you can use your friend's insannity workouts, if the doctor oks it!
Any updates on when you get to finally take the kids and move out? I've been thinking about you and wondering how things are progressing!

Hi everyone who follows!

Rest day one down...I am already thinking...I feel alright maybe a little something won't hurt tomorrow. But I will give it a day or 2 more before I cheat my rest week.:rolleyes:

Cendrine-I know you are going to enjoy your last week off but I know also that you are looking forward to getting started with all the fun school stuff too! It has got to be so cool actually getting to see how your own kid learns and how fast they pick stuff up. Also getting to control what they learn!

Julie-I got the address. I have the envelope made up now I just have to get the money order. I promise I will try to get it to you ASAP! I hope you get to start cardio!

OK I am off to get ready for bed.

Rachel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.