50 and over week of Oct 31 check in

Good Morning, Y'All!

Hope you all had a fun Halloween. The kids were all so cute. But now we have to deal with the scariest part of Halloween--leftover candy!! :eek: Fortunately, there is not that much here.

Going back to the chiropractor today for another session. My back is somewhat better, but there is still pain. Hopefully, it will go away soon. I am already thinking about how I might ease back into working out when I am told it is fine to do so. I want a slow approach this time, so as not to put myself right back into the same problems.

Have a great day, everyone!

Magnolia

Hi, Y'All!

I guess you are all out voting. Good! DH is on his way home, and we are going to the polls together as soon as he gets here.

My back is much better. The pain is much less, and I am being good this time. Looking forward to workouts sometime. In the mean time, I am going to behave myself and get well. I won't be ready for the new Cathe workouts when they arrive, but I'll get there.

Magnolia

Hello!!

I have been BAD on the workouts but I did vote!

Magnolia- so sorry about your back! That has to be so frustrating! I am glad you feel better now- just don't push it!

Joan- congrats on holding steady on the weight- even with the Halloween leftovers I imagine!

Jann- How hard is the WO blender to use? I have been in the dccorating mode and I just know that if I get started on the thing I won't quite till I figure it out!

Hi Cathy!

Beth the woblender is pretty simple to use. The biggest thing with me is that you can't split chapters. You have to use complete chapters that SNM has decided on. I wanted to be able to split chapters and repeat a segment, no can do. :(

If you have any questions post them. I've been using it for days and have pretty much figured it out. :rolleyes:

I was giving two and three pieces of candy away to make sure I didn't have leftovers. Of course I had to stop and only give one because I almost ran out. I did end up eating two small candy bars but that's much less than usual.

I did do meso 3 week one disc 25 yesterday. My heavy was 5 to 12lb dumbbells. I'm really being careful this time and will go really slow. I think I will repeat this week until I'm back to normal weights by increasing a little each week. Right shoulder hurt while I was doing it but weights were not too heavy. Shoulder feels ok today. I think I would rather waste time than rush into weights that hurt me.

I am still getting in about an hour per day of walking with my Wii.

Joan

Good morning, Y'All!

Congratulations on your Halloween candy tactic, Joan. I do the same thing when it's my time to answer the door. However, DH buys the candy and usually takes over answering the door. He buys lots of candy, and gives them lots, but there is always a lot left over. Thankfully, he eats most of it. A friend of mine at church says he and his wife throw away all the leftover Halloween candy. Not a bad idea.

Thanks, Beth, I am going to do exactly what my chiropractor tells me this time and wait until the pain is gone before I start (probably from scratch) working out. I'll get there. Right now, I am just taking Advil every six hours and icing my back when I take the Advil. I get up and move around as much as I can, because I get crazy from just sitting. I just wish I could do more housework than I can manage right now. It wouldn't be so bad then.

Jann, the workout blender sounds fantastic. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with it. I'm considering it for myself.

Stay well and have a great day, everyone!

Magnolia

{{{{{Magnolia}}}}} Sending healing vibes your way >>>>>>>>> and a prayer too!

Joan we gave almost all the candy away. thank goodness! Just moving helps. Walking is good!

I am doing the frist 3 weeks of Cathe's nov rotation... today was 30/30 -- I did my mash up of it. :cool::D

Good evening,

Just finished disc 26 legs. If possible I will try to get two leg wo in a week. I would probably use Brazil Butt lift or other for the second one or rotate it in every other week.

I am happy that I used lighter weights even though I know it will take a lot longer. I also did not use the big arm movements in the warm up for legs. I think that bothers right shoulder more than the weight.

Joan

Good morning, Y'All.

Joan, I have Brazil Butt Lift, too. I have not been able to try it because my back was out by the time it arrived, but it looks like fun. Do you like it?

Magnolia

howdy all, still around, just busy, and #4 grandbaby is gonna be here any day, so am gonna be busy for awhile. will check-in as i am able.

Hi, Y'All.

Went to the chiropractor yesterday, and he says it won't be too much longer for my back. I had a horrible day with the pain on Thursday, but he told me that it really was because it rained so much all day. I go back on Wednesday.

As if I could get started with them when they come, but has anyone heard anything about the new workouts? The last I heard they had been sent off to be duplicated.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Magnolia

Good morning,

Magnolia I replied yesterday but must not have hit the button. I do like Brazil Butt Lift but I haven't done all of it or very often. I got it during my nonexercise period.:eek:

Cathy Congratulations on new grandbaby.

Hi Beth and Jann.

Joan

Hi Ladies! I am sorry I have been AWOL yet again! My workouts have been somewhat sporadic to say the least.....I finished my Real Estate Class with a 100%! And now I am attempting Civit Lit II. Wish me luck!

The main reason I have not been posting is the fact my Mother passed away on Oct. 4th..I feel as though I lost the entire month of October. If it wasn't bad enough, when my sister, daughter and I got to the cemetary to make the arrangements, the crypts my parents bought 16 years ago had never been built. So.....we had to choose a crypt on the outside of the chapel instead of inside. Well, to make a long story short, I wrote a very nasty and threatening legal action letter and she will now be moved inside. I just want some closure, which I believe will happen now. She is being moved the day after Thanksgiving. We all have to relive the funeral but inside the chapel is what she wanted, and I managed to give it to her. Dad is OK with it, because it is what she wanted.

Oh well, I am depressing myself. So anyway, maybe I'll get to personals later....

Hello to all!

Deb

Hi, Deb.

It's great to hear from you, congratulations on your good grade.

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family.

Magnolia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.