50 and over week of June 27 check in

drover

Cathlete
hi all, me again starting, hope that is ok. not treading on anyone's toes, am i?

hope everyone had a nice weekend. well, summer in texas is here. hot,hot,hot. and starting to get dry. i am so thankful for all the rain we had in the spring. our summers here are so hot and dry.

yesterday i did hard core fusion. love that workout. went heavy on wts, and used my 2# wt gloves thru the whole workout.
friday i did tracie's step forward & her new power up, cuz some of my workouts this week were cut short. so i made up for that fri & sat.
today i am gonna rest, well, maybe not rest, but not workout anyway, and try to stay in the house out of the heat for the day.

Hi everyone,

I just got back from vacation. I will go back and read what everyone has been doing.

Joan

Hi Everyone!

I am on vacation!! In the mountains..... I plan on a lot of tennis and zumba and I packed my step-- so, I am doing my downloaded step workouts while I am here..

Ttyl!!

Hi ladies -- I wanted to pop in and say I'm still around. I have not been working out much and my eating is crazy. Life!! Looks like another crazy week for me.

I wanted to say congrats to all of you for staying on track!! :D

Hi ladies,

Official weigh in- 168 lbs. I lost the 1 lb from the week before vacation and stayed the same this last week. Yea!!!!!! That was what I intended but I did eat anything I wanted . I just tried to eat less.

I had the 3rd laser treatment today and face is a little sore. I don't know if I will start meso 3 today or tomorrow.

Joan

Good morning, Y'All

YAY, JOAN! Keep up the good work.

I just finished HiiT 30/30. :eek: Love that workout. It is short, intense and to the point. I like that. :D

Lots to do today. All of y'all have a great day.

Magnolia

Must be getting old again I thought I posted yesterday. Since I had my laser procedure Monday my body reacted like it was a sunburn and I slept much of the day yesterday. My face is really peeling.

Yesterday was an hour on the treadmill.

Joan

Hi, Y'All.

I just did most of Anna Benson's Strong Bear (I love Kellie, she's one of my favorites). Anyway, since I wasn't able to quite finish it, I'll be adding it to my regular rotation.

Going to a family reunion cruise over this weekend with DH's family. Have a safe and happy 4th!

Magnolia

Hello!!

Still on vacation, or what could be described as a self induced bootcamp!! We are staying on Beech Mountain where there is tennis, spinning, zumba, hiking and a beautiful community center for weights... oh and pool. I am wearing myself out and have also inspired dh to try spinning-- he is now addicted... can't get him to zumba however.. There is a 3 hour zumba fest on top of the mountain this Friday evening.. Do I sound like a fitness freak or what?

Joan, congrats on the weight loss!! Hang in there!

Magnolia- enjoy your family reunion! Be safe!

Cathy and Jann- I know you are out there- you must be enjoying life!

Good morning,

Jann I agree I would love to be a fitness freak like Beth. I had my rest week and now it is so hard to start back up. I'm ok once I get into a routine. I need to start meso 3 but have only been doing treadmill.

Magnolia have a good trip.

Joan

Hello!!

I made it through Imax 2!!! yIPPEE! This is really more of a mental accomplishment than anything else because my brain starts to wander after 20 minutes of a step rountine.

Did spinning and played tennis also-- but, I am eating way too much- I can feel it-- plus, being alone with dh is dangerous as he is a desert eater with no conscience! His idea of a snack is roasted marshmallows on top of chocolate chip cookies!

How is your face healing Joan?

Jann, whats going on with you?

I think Magnolia is on vacation and I bet Cathy is riding horses!

hey everyone, sorry to be awol. busy week, as usual.
yesterday i did jiggle free arms & express cardio.
today i did STS cardio core circuit. that sucker is really tough. i have only done it once, and i forgot what it was like. i was tired today, too, and i probably should have picked another workout, but didn't think it would be so hard.

anyway, i'll see ya'll tomorrow , i hope. hope to catch up on everyone.

Good evening all,

We cut down branches off some big trees today for a couple of hours. I had suncreen and a hat but I wasn't supposed to be outside this week. This is the first time face completely peeled. It always gets very dry at the end of the first week. A lot of the brown spots are gone but the wrinkles will take awhile.

I used a lot of calories but since we missed lunch I was starving and we split a pizza.

I got a new scale so the numbers are a little different. On the old scale I had to set the start at 2 1/2 lb under 0 to get a consistent reading. I didn't add that into the total. I was just happy knowing gain or loss to worry about the exact weight. I refuse to show a gain though when it is just the difference in scales.

Beth I could learn to hate you. Why can't I do as much as you? I really need to use at least 500 calories more per day so I can lose 2lb per week instead of 1. I've got the eating down to as low as I'm willing to go. I just need to use 2400 calories per day. I know come Oct I will have both grandkids and I won't be able to do as much. I had planned to wo twice a day.

Jann we miss you.

I hope Magnolia is having a good time on the cruise.

Cathy I don't think I did sts cardio core circuit. I'll have to look at it.

Joan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.