5 ft 3 and under May 28

tobermory

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I will be doing a full body workout today -- either Supersets or Power Hour depending on my mood.

Tobermory

I love Power Hour! I don't know why, but that is one of my absolute favs. I managed to get myself to the gym yesterday and ran 20 mins on the treadmill then the step class. This morning I actually got my lazy rear out of bed early enough to get my cardio done and over with. I did all of Step Blast. I'm sure it'll catch up with me in a couple of hours LOL.

Heather

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Interval for the last time and then I move on to a new one, I think its called get lean.

Heather-step blast is one of my favorites.

Tobermory-I have power hour but haven't done it yet, I have alot of cathes I haven't done yet.

I really enjoy SB too - but I will say that at 5:30 am it seems a heck of a lot harder than say 4:30 pm!! You gotta try PH!!

Heather

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Interval for the last time and then I move on to a new one, I think its called get lean.

Heather-step blast is one of my favorites.

Tobermory-I have power hour but haven't done it yet, I have alot of cathes I haven't done yet.

Good morning,

Today was a dificult 8 mile run, for some reason I was not feeling my run today. For some reason I have not been drinking water, so I was totally dehydrated. Anyway's I go through the run and burned #745 calories! Following my run I did a short ab segment. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Good morning,

Today was a dificult 8 mile run, for some reason I was not feeling my run today. For some reason I have not been drinking water, so I was totally dehydrated. Anyway's I go through the run and burned #745 calories! Following my run I did a short ab segment. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Drink plenty of water today and great run.

I always notice a huge difference in my running ability depending on hydration level. I am not really a big water drinker so I have to force myself to drink it. I keep at 32 oz glass on my desk and make myself drink one before lunch and one after then whatever I drink during and after my workouts.

Maybe tomorrow will be better!
Heather

Good morning,

Lourdes

I have to drink a lot of water too

I did a 60 minute stationary bike ride this morning. I haven't done that kind of thing in forever. I like that the bike we have is an aerodyne and the fly wheel is like having a great big fan. I was surprised at how easy it was to stay in my THR (150) and still feel good. I usually feel more like stopping. Later is some yoga. My day is primarily mapped out in terms of calories.

Eats:
Pre WO Annie's Shells/White Cheddar 1/2 c.
Post WO 1/2 cup blue berries, organic cream 2 tbsp., 1 slice swiss cheese
Lunch: 2 cups spinach, 1 tbsp olive oil, fresh cherries (watching the serving size cause of my insulin resistance issues), roast pork 3 oz.
Dinner: 1 cube steak, zucchini, mushrooms

I usually go through nearly two bottles of water per workout, I guess thats about 2 pints per morning.

Looks like everyone is doing great today! You ladies always impress me.

My eats:
breakfast - oatmeal
snack - cup (as in 6oz container) light yogurt
lunch - veg burger on wheat buns
snack - banana
dinner - not entirely sure, possibly homemade lentil burger on wheat buns with sweet potato "fries" (baked)

Heather

Today's eats

Ezekiel bread, tsp PB, 1/2 cup coffee
Protein Shake, 5 strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 banana, 2tbs flaxeed,
1/2 cup high protein high fiber cereal, 10 almonds and walnuts, cup skim milk
mix green salad with grilled chicken
1/2 cup cottage cheese
turkey patty on one whole wheat bun side of veggie salad
1/2 banana with a teaspoon of peanut butter

Good night!

Lourdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.