4DS ROCKS!!!!

indybulla

Cathlete
About a month ago I came on the forums asking for feedback on 4DS. Based on all the great advice, I bought the series and I am LOVING it. Awesome music, great production quality. I am having no trouble picking up the choreography on the step routines which was my big fear purchasing this. After a few tries they are no problem. And the kickboxing, my favorite KB workout ever.

So thanks everyone, and to those who are considering it as a purchase, it is worth every penny!

I received mine in the mail 2 days ago and have watched the whole thing already. Once I've been given permission to start exercising again, these are among the first that I am going to do. The strength portions look amazing!

hey stacey, how are you using 4DS? are you following a specific rotation or what? i have never doen an entire rotaiton w/it. was wondering if you are getting good results.

Love 4DS too!

I love 4DS too! It was the first workout set I bought from Cathe and I love all the workouts. It's going to be awhile before I get into them again as I haven't been working out for the past few months so I am starting over as a beginner.

Love the 4DS kickbox one too - it always kicks my butt...in a good way!

My very favorite kickboxing workout is on 4DS too. It's the best! I like to pair it with the upper body work. This is a very good DVD.

I just pulled out 4DS to do as-is this week and I love it. I love the cardio and the weight work is quick and to the point. I like how much I feel like I can accomplish in an hour. And I agree, it has great music, great production, and an all around happy feel. This was my first Cathe purchase after discovering her on Fit TV in '06. I have since purchased everything she has (minus STS and the "basic" step/stretch OLD stuff) and I can't find anyone that compares.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.