40s+ Marvellous March

Ronne

Cathlete
Hi everyone

Welcome to March! Spring is on the way, we hope!

Mary - hope your shoulder is feeling better.
Lisa - hope the snow doesn't hang around.

Hi Roxie, Murphy and Jody if you're around.

Did you see KCM is filming again, at the end of this month? Sounds interesting.

Did LI1 on Sat and today was CF.
Weekend was quiet, watched a bit of TV, got a birthday present for one of my nephews.
The sun is shining here. Work is picking up as well which is a relief.

Good morning! Today did Cathe live, all about legs, didn't realize it was over an hour! It just kept going, thought it was the endless workout! Ronne, I did see about KCM, she seems so nice, like Cathe! Lisa, are you snowed in? It snowed all day here yesterday, thank goodness it was the little flakes! What's everyone else up to? Have to go run some errands, hope a good day for all! Mary

Hi all. I finally got my computer back and we are up and running. Yesterday was LI1 plus abs and today was RWH legs. I was short on time so I will have to do the abs later. Not much to report. I hurt my shoulder, not sure how, but hurt it. It is feeling better, but all this snow is not helping. DH shovels, but I help too.

Waves to all,
Murphy

Good Evening,

I did 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio and it was tough. I plan on ordering KCM's new workouts. I am down 2lbs.

Good morning! Today did RWH UB circuit. Roxie, congrats on the weight loss! Ronne, thanks for the reminder, I have to make appointments for the kids! Murphy, I hear you on the snow! We chisled ice off the driveway yesterday, about 2 inches thick. Welcome back! Lisa, where are you? Jody, are you missing? Not much on tap today, which gives me an excuse to piddle around! Mary

Hey! Sorry been mia....Saturday I only walked the dog with dh in the bitter cold, and then cleaned up some in the spare room in the basement that was left a disaster area by all the kids stuff. Sunday I did FT, Yesterday, SM, today MM. I moved my massage up by 2 wks and go tomorrow so will not be checking in or working out. Neck is a bit better and I THINK I know everything I'm doing wrong (a healthy neck would be fine with these slight movements). So I wanted to get all the soreness out and see if I can feel good since hopefully it supoosed to start getting warmer the end of the week.

Ronne, Still too much darn snow. We are not used to it sticking around so long and creating HUGE icicles! We are getting more tonight, send your sun to me! But don't send your work. I think I need to back off computer time to save my neck, so happy I don't have to make a living, but feel bad for not pulling my weight in the family. Even cleaning up basement I need dh to help move heavier things that I can't now (like a box full of stuff I know not to pick up). Hate this feeling!

Roxie, wow, good job on wt loss. I'm trying to just keep mine in check, i figure if I'm within 10 lbs of my high school wt that is good. What does everyone think/do?

Mary, dh had to chisel ice off our north side too and all the huge icicles! We have icicles extending from the 2nd story all the way down to the first story windows!

Murphy, be careful of the shoulder, is it possible on the side the port was on and something with that? I just seem to remember it hurting you before.

Laters.....off computer now!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening,

I did 21 Day Fix Upper Body Fix and ot was a good workout. I don't know what caused the wt lose either fasting with DH for his colonoscopy or the hormone cream I am using it sure wasn't working out.

Good afternoon

Roxie - is it a set of DVDs and a diet?

Lisa - computers are really bad. I'm trying to limit my time a bit more. I work on paper as much as I can. Have a lovely massage.

Mary - enjoy piddling!!

RWH LBC done. I use one riser and don't go as heavy on the weights. It's enough!

Good Morning,

Woke up to find unexpected snow this morning yuck hurry up spring supposed to be in the 60's next week. No workout today.

Ronne-yes it is and was developed by a Bikini Fitness Comp.

I got in AOLI before my massage since I didn't piddle. Massage was great, came home rested, tried to sew but neck said no. Ronne, I do same, 1 riser, less wt. It's what I have to do, I'll not dwell on what used to be. (or I try not to). And yes, it's enough! Being sensible woman, not super woman! Roxie, snowing here still, bleck! Done with the freaking snow!

Good evening, so much for piddling around, DF called last night, was having abdominal pain, went to ER, was admitted with bowel obstruction, was is the ER with my folks till 2, up at 6 to get kids to school, back to hospital. He just is so miserable, breaks my heart. Probably won't be around much, prayers would be much appreciated, Mary

Hi all

Mary - thinking of you. Hope everything goes well.

Lisa - my crocuses are visible. Think it's about time I had a massage, once I start earning a bit more, I might treat myself.

Xtrain BS CST done. I skipped all the burn sets as I just wanted to get it done a bit quicker.
Doing the gymnastics run again tonight.
Also got to make a dessert for dinner tomorrow night. A group of us are getting together to eat and all bringing a dish.

I did 60 min of spinning and a dog walk, going to start warming up here now! My crocuses are now peaking out of the snow, they're still yellow but I'm afraid are going to be a limpy flower! Ronne, I never used to do massages, I don't think I can live without them now. There were some shoulder knots she needed to work out.

Hello

Lisa - is the snow starting to melt then? Hope it warms up for you.

RWH Plyo 1 and BA 1 done. One more workout to finish week 2 of the rotation.
Going to a get-together this evening, a group of mums whose kids were all in the same class at primary school. Should be a good evening.
Might have to do a bit of work this weekend to keep on top of stuff. May also get out for a walk if the weather stays nice.

AT done and a long dog walk. Warm up is here!!!!!!!

Ronne, enjoy your get together.

Mary, hope all is well.

Off to costco I go.....

Hi Girls! I wanted to pop in, I've kept tabs on the threads and read about every week or so? I'm mostly working nights and weekends now through May. Its going OK. Not working out though. I've been eating pretty good, doing wheat grass in my juicer, stuff like that. Mary, I hope your friend is better or at least in less pain. Roxie, I have 21DayFix, too. Lisa, I went on FB today for the first time in a while and got some of your road trip pics. I've gotten a glaze on my hair and its a reddish brown now, no blonde! I thought it was going to fade out, but its been at least 6 weeks. Ronne, enjoy your friend gathering. Murphy, hi to my fellow lost girl. Any fellow believers in psychics/mediums? I had a fitness related experience at John Edward, amazing!

Hi! Quick post & update, my dad had surgery (finally) this morning, he had an intestinal blockage due to scar tissue from previous surgery years ago, such a relief! All will be well! Thank you for the paraders, they mean a lot to me! Mary(dang autocorrect! Prayers!)

Good Afternoon,

I worked this morning so I am just now getting my workout in and it was a StudioSweat Spin class that I downloaded and that Cat really does work you good. It finally warmed up here and suppose to be nice all week.

Mary-glad to hear everything went well.

Jody-its nice to finally hear from you we missed you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.