**40 & Over Check-in Week of 7/14**

Hi Lisa and all,

Somehow I found my hand in a bag of Fritos today before I knew it. I feel nauseated as a result - serves me right! I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Otherwise the past couple days have gone well. I am looking at ordering some new Cathe DVDs. Some of them seem to have a lot of pushups which I cannot do yet!

TTYL,

IndyMom:)

IndyMom, which DVDs are you planning on buying? I have an itch to buy something (although I shouldn't).

I can't do pushups very well either, I can do a few (maybe 15) "boy" style but then it aggravates my rotator cuff so I'm back to doing them on my knees. It's a small price to pay for no pain in the rotator cuff.

Lisa, I am probably going to buy Pure Strength, Power Hour, Butts and Guts and either Muscle Max or Muscle Endurance. Do you have MM or ME?

IndyMom:)

Indymom,
From that list, I have B&G (love it), and MM. I bought MM for a total body because it was more current although I think I've read lots of good things about ME/Bootcamp. I'm not a big total body workout kind of person but I do like MM. I've hestitated to buy many of the older DVDs especially since I plunked down the $$$ for STS. When (not if :D ) you get those DVDs you'll have to let me know how you like them. I've been pondering on getting the Amy Bento SloMo, I don't have any of hers but for some reason that one is calling to me. I'm trying to resist buying and hoping for STS to get here soon:7

Hello Ladies; I'm here enjoying WW's version of a Key Lime Pie 4 points which is not bad at all.

I'm getting ready for bed but I did do my workout this morning.

I pretty much have Cathe's entire workout collection; I've been buying her workouts since 1993 so I still have the older vhs tapes which I still do if a rotation calls for it lol

I'm waiting on STS and I think that will be the last pre order I will do for quite awhile. I'm Cathe saturated here :+

Anyhoo I just swung by to say Hi and Hope you all have a good evening . This girl is off to bed :)

Hi everyone,

I wasn't around last week and I have not yet caught up on last weeks thread. My workouts have been really good.

BUT my skin is out in an awful red rash! I have to get a GP's referral to go see a dermatologist which I find really annoying! It costs an absolute fortune to see a GP, (thats if you can get an appointment! Usually by the time you get in to see the doc, you are cured of the whatever it was that you needed in the first place) Any hoo thats my little moan and groan.

Have a great day.

TTFN

Andrea

Good Tuesday Morning Hellos to Everyone!

I have cardio scheduled for today actually LIS/HIS cardio premix.

Its a bit cloudy here so I was able to snuggle in bed for just a bit.

Andrea:Here's hoping you get to see your GP while you still have that rash. Hope it clears up and is not so uncomfortable.

Well Ladies I have my coffee ready so I'm off - I hope to be back later on today :)

Hi everyone, I can't believe it is all ready
Tues>! Lisa.. I am impressed you can do that many pushups on your toes! I am still at like 5! Today will be B$G, I really enjoy that workout. Yesterday is was the cardio scramble on DM. My knees didn't enjoy that that much. Hope all is well with everyone. have a good day. Mary

Good Morning Everyone,

I woke up late but did Tracey Stahele's Core Blast. Does anyone else have this. It was my first time doing it and I am not sure how I feel abbut it. It had mixed reviews and I did not "feel it" like I wanted (tomorrow may be a different story). It is hard to find a good ab workout. I have not tried Cathe's Core Max. Any opinions?

Lisa - Thanks for the info on starting a thread.

Hello all. I just finished IMAX2, wow, what a fun workout and boy was I tuckered out but felt invigorated all at the same time. I also did the abs from C/W. I haven't done abs from that dvd for at least 4 mths and I can do them so much easier than I could before.

Guess what?!? I can do a pullup! While I was walking my dog I decided to try when I passed the playground (it's been a couple months since I last tried). And I did it! I didn't try for a 2nd, and now wondering if I could have barely eeked out 2. Just 2 months ago I could only get to 3/4 the way up. It's neat to see progress like that. Makes it all worthwhile and gives you inspiration.

Murphy,
I like Core Max. I don't care for seg #3 too much but the other 2 segments I really like. It had been a while since I did CM and last week I did it and I felt it the next day.

Off to the shower now, everyone have a great day.

Alrighty, everyone must be off busy working out!:+ :p

I got my workout in, GS CT and iTread 9 - 40 min. Another hot day here in CO so just trying to stay cool.

Later!

Hi everyone? It is hot and humid here, I am glad the babysitter turned on the air while I was at work, made my workout much better! Today I did GSCT, I am trying to go heavier. Trying to be the operative word! I am still so terrible at the band work on the triceps. May be because I don't like it that well! Hope everyone is having a good day. Mary

Hello all,

It is hot and humid over here too and we still have August to get through! x( I have been pressed for time lately so yesterday and today I did Crunch's BootCamp. I hope to get back to Cathe soon. See you tomorrow.

Murph

Rest Day for me today .

Yesterday was DD's 18th Birthday so I was in and out.

Still eating as clean as I can and no slip ups thus far esp with birthday cake in the house - thankfully it has not called my name what so ever :D

I stumbled thru GS Legs today. I started out excited at the prospect of working legs and quickly started questioning why I was excited. That is one tough workout.

It's cloudy here today and hopefully we will get some rain since for the year so far this is the 4th driest year ever.

Hi again! It is hot here again! I am going to be afraid to see the electric bill next month! I did Low Max today thinking it would be a nice easy cardio. Ha! I don't know what i was thinking, not in my right mind apparently! I have GSL on tap for this weekend, the prospect is not exciting to me tho! The kids had a lemonade stand today, they didn't do too bad, the forgot to pay their main investor tho! I did get the leftover brownies tho, but that is something I shouldn't be eating. Have a good night. New forums tomorrow! Mary
t

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.