40 OLd? NEVER!! Check in 25 - 31 May

LOL

Hi Andrea! Thanks for getting us started.

Today I have Lean Circuit 3 week 3 w/ some added cardio.

Then I start my rest days until I start my last week of CLX on Thursday. Man am I gonna miss CLX :confused:

I plan on some sort of rotation w/ Squeeze Stronger, Kettlebells and cardio, until I go back to restart CLX during July or August.

Hope everyone is doing well

picture.php

Hi everyone! Things have been stressful here lately. My dog is refusing to eat her RX food, but wanting to eat real food so that is a good sign. Vet wanted to check her blood again, and the renal values have improved, but I have to find something to feed her that she will eat! So, I've been doing lots of research online and joined some groups, there is so much to learn! I may not be able to post as often as before. In fact I'm finding it hard to exercise, especially with following no rotation since this is my recovery week. Glad STS is done, I think I want to do FF 2008 summer rotation starting next week.

I got some pics taken of her, if you wanna see my girl. The cat had to get a picture taken too, she's been neglected with everything going on with the dog.

Attachments

• P5250017.jpg
    P5250017.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
  • P5250020.jpg
    P5250020.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi All,

I am so glad to be done with STS. I decided to not do the last two squat rack routines. My heart was not in it so I moved on to something a little more fun. I am back to the Wii with the EA Sports Active. I am planning on doing the 30 day challenge. I just started and no complaints - well, unless I just cannot find it, there is no stretch programmed. There is a warm-up and cool-down, but no stretch as part of the program/day's activities. Maybe I should read the directions...

Lisa - good luck w/ your research. I love the pictures.

Murphy

Hi

I've been sooo darn busy at work that by the time I finish up at the end of the day, all I want to do is go home and put the feet up. Day off today, so hopefully, I'll get cardio in today.

Vilma - i crashed out of CLX, could never get back "in" to it from Lean for Life Phase. I really love Chalean, though, and the girls on her dvds are in mighty good shape.

Lisa - Your dog is such a spunk (sos the cat, better not forget the cat, who is already feeling left out), I've just had to put to rest the last of my "oldies" on the weekend.

Murphy - What was the problem with STS? I found with CLX, its a great workout, but the results weren't quite as fantabulous as I expected.

Hi girls! We are back, had a nice time in Disney, however I never saw so much rain in my life! The first 3 days were beautiful, then the rain came! It never stopped, I was so glad to come back to Ohio, sunny and 80's! I hope that it stopped for Kathryn! Hope you all are well, I have been working out, having trouble really getting back into it, tho. I think I am missing STS and being "told what to do"! I will get back in the groove tho. Lisa, your pets are beautiful! We have a dog, used to have a cat, which I so enjoyed, but allergies don't allow a cat! Murphy, would love to hear more about that Wii game, is it worth it? We have Wii fit, haven't used it much. Andrea, how are you? You gave up on CLX? Vilma, you really enjoyed it? Is it worth the money? Well, I wanted to say hi to all of you! Have a good night. Mary

Hi all.

Today is hopefully not a rest day. The baby wanted to play during my workout time and DH was a zombie so baby-duty fell to me, again. I hope to squeeze in an hour this afternoon. I may have to powerwalk in the building if the rain does not stop. I did that yesterday and those that saw me looked at me like I was crazy. Well I am but that is besides the point.

Andrea - I really loved STS. My "home gym" requires me to scatter all of my equipment and I was tired of pulling things out from here, taking things out from there, etc., etc. Nothing is in one place. If I had a home gym and had my equipment already out I would probably be ready to do it again - in fact it is in the back of my mind (when to start again). I just need more space.

Mary - I like the EA Sports Active. It is not Cathe but it is a nice change of pace. There were some tough (for me) plyo jumps in there and lots of lunges (in all directions) and squats. We also did some running and boxing, bi-cep curls, tri-cep extensions and overhead presses with the band. It allows you to incorporate the Wii - performed lunges while swinging the racket to hit the target. It also tells me the calories burned and there is a food journal where you can record how well you ate, slept and etc the day before. It was a gift so I don't know if I would have spent the money on it. I like it but I am also thrifty.

Murphy

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Just popping in briefly to say I'm still here! It's half-term holiday here and I haven't had the time on the computer. Will probably be back next week to catch up!

Hi everyone.

I liked CLX just got sick of it. I'm not good with rotations.

Gee, this Swine Flu is a worry. Its all over the news here. I'm not sure if its media hype or not. I don't know if I should worry, or let what be will be. What are you guys doing?

MARY - welcome back!

Hi All

Today I start my last week of CLX -- I have really enjoyed it and plan on doing it again during the summer. I really love the short workouts.

Mary I really like CLX. For me its worth the money - I honestly don't think I'll get STS unless I have extra money to spare. I never got bored w/ it and actually look forward to each workout.

I like getting in , lifting to failure and I'm done. Fast and it leaves me sore and quivering.

Plus Chalene's quirky personality fits me just fine.

Disney must have been so much fun even w/ the rain

Whoops gotta go and get dressed to take the kids to school :eek:

picture.php

Hi All,

I am still on my 30-day challenge. It is going okay, no real complaints. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Murphy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.