4 More Days!!!!

My BOYS are counting the days too. :) They like this annual trip I take, because that means Grammy and Pop Pop get to spoil them for 5 or 6 days! LOL

Getting very excited - but also starting to panic a bit. Just feels overwhelming. Am I alone feeling this way????

Getting very excited - but also starting to panic a bit. Just feels overwhelming. Am I alone feeling this way????

I am secretly panicking about the drive, really. I live on Long Island and when it comes to driving off the island, my husband usually drives, or if I drive, he's in the car with me. I have a GPS and print out mapquest directions. Just feel a little iffy about driving alone.

As far as once I am there. . . it is going to be so exciting and so much fun, I am sure any jitters we feel will disappear before Cathe starts the first workout.

Kristin

No you're not. I moved on the weekend and even though I'm all unpacked I'm still a bit scattered brained from it all. I can't even get my head around it being in just a few days. I don't know how organized I'm going to be this year for packing. I think I'll just be throwing stuff into my suitcase and hope for the best:eek:

RELAX PLEASE!!!!!

Hi All! I can't wait to see so many of you again and meet our new Cathletes too. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But promise me you will relax as best as you can leading up to Friday. Everything just falls into place, it really does....and even if your travel plans don't fall into place perfectly, or you forgot an outfit, or what have you.....we don't mind...just let us know and we will pack a plate of food for you (and of course save you desserts too).

And if need be, I have have clothes to loan you (I wear size Medium tops :p and "one-size-fits-all" workout pants and wear a size 5.5 sneaks ...I know, little feet) if need be.

Take a deep breath and get ready to laugh hard and sweat big! :eek::eek::eek:

And if need be, I have have clothes to loan you (I wear size Medium tops :p and "one-size-fits-all" workout pants and wear a size 5.5 sneaks ...I know, little feet) if need be.

Cathe, you are so darn sweet....:D

You genuinely and sincerely come across like 105 of your closest friends are coming to visit you. That's what makes these RT's so special!!

Last edited:
Melissa, you said it!

Cathe, you are so darn sweet....:D

You genuinely and sincerely come across like 105 of your closest friends are coming to visit you. That's what makes these RT's so special!!

Melissa, isn't that the truth??? :)

I just love me some Cathe time. So glad she's my pal!!!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.