4 day split pre-mix question

jazz

Cathlete
I've decided to go for it and order the set. Thanks to all of you who "Enabled" me on my last thread.

How are the pre-mixes? Specifically, how are the total body weight pre-mixes. Do all the body parts really get worked because not all the body parts are on each disc so I'm confused how a total body pre-mix can be offered.

Thanks.

I haven't done the total body weight premix but I have done the upper body premix. The upper body premix is on one disc so you get all the upper body worked not just the parts that are on that particular disc.

I hope I explained this well enough for you to understand it. It will become crystal clear once you get the set. You'll LOVE it!!

Thanks. I'm going to order. I really should have pre -ordered because I always end up getting the latest series anyway. I love using Cathe's pre-mixes. Yest. I did the total body pre-mix from the pyramid DVD and it just reminds me how many workouts you really do end up getting on one DVD. I hope Cathe keeps the pre -mix options on the new series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.