3rd time's a charm -CLX

Well I finally got my second replacement set of CLX. This set took over a month to get. I started wondering if they blew me off or something but I guess they were waiting for the good replacements? Well this set is BY FAR better than the first two. They look almost perfect. Well most of them are perfect but two have the tiniest little marks. Nothing like before though probably just happened in transit. So I'm relieved!! I guess I have two backup sets now. The box condition was pretty bad though a whole chunk was pulled off on a corner. I guess the UPS guy could've done that on accident though. oh well. I was going to be really upset if I got a third set just as messed up as the first two! I would probably send the whole thing back and get a refund just out of annoyance!

Last edited:
Jess,
I'm glad you didn't have to send them back again. Have you started CLX yet? I LUV, LUV, LUV it. I just started the Push phase this week. I don't usually put up with such poor CS/Quality issue controls, but CLX is worth it in my book!

Gogigi - I started the Push Phase as well this week and I am loving it too. I had no idea that this short of a workout could be so thorough!!!

I was lucky, though, my first set of disks came scratch free!

My 16-year old daughter started it as well.

I am crossing my fingers for both of us.

I don't usually put up with such poor CS/Quality issue controls, but CLX is worth it in my book!
I completely agree.
If this were any other workout, I probably would have not put up with the quality control problems.

I got a good set with my first replacement (though sent WAY after I expected it---they really have to work on communicating with their CS reps, who don't seem to have the latest info). The only glitch: two "Burn Basics" DVD's and no "Burn Circuit" DVD! (I was told they'd send the replacement DVD, but I wonder if I'll end up getting a whole new set?! I did specify I ONLY wanted the DVD, and not the whole shebang).

I did get the bonus workout this time through (Fat Blaster, which wasn't with the first set , but SHOULD have been, because it's the only way to get the "15 workouts" count).

Some "Pierre" guy from BB contacted VF and his info is posted as a contact person to clear up any problems with CLX.

(You know, with the money they've got to be spending sending out duplicate or even triplicate sets, they could have made a lot more profit doing things right the first time around).

Hi Ladies :)

I got mines over a month ago. They are still in the box. Is there problems with Charlean's Xtreme disks? Do I need to preview each disks? Thanks

Hi Ladies :)

I got mine over a month ago. They are still in the box. Are there problems with Charlean's Xtreme disks? Do I need to preview each disk? Thanks
YOu don't need to preview, but look at the back sides of the discs under a strong light. You may see wide circular scratches that seem to be under the surface, or gouges, or gunk stuck to the disc.

I completely agree.

I got a good set with my first replacement (though sent WAY after I expected it---they really have to work on communicating with their CS reps, who don't seem to have the latest info). The only glitch: two "Burn Basics" DVD's and no "Burn Circuit" DVD! (I was told they'd send the replacement DVD, but I wonder if I'll end up getting a whole new set?! I did specify I ONLY wanted the DVD, and not the whole shebang).

I was told my the cs rep. that I would be getting the whole set as replacement but when the replacement came, I only received the two discs I reported as damaged. Which is fine with me as long as I get the replacements, but BB is doing a poor job at keeping their own cs updated on the replacement procedures.

I did the first two workouts. I started to think maybe I shouldn't try to lift heavy weight/low rep being pregnant. I'm 7 months right now. I plan to do this after baby to get back into shape. I figure with them being a bit shorter too that I will not be dreading it as much since I'll be tired already ;).

So far so good though. I never got the last dvd. was I supposed to?? I thought you had to pay extra for it? I was hoping they'd give it to me as like a bonus but never got it.

I was told my the cs rep. that I would be getting the whole set as replacement but when the replacement came, I only received the two discs I reported as damaged. Which is fine with me as long as I get the replacements, but BB is doing a poor job at keeping their own cs updated on the replacement procedures.

They asked me which ones were scratched and in my first set ALL of them were so I said all. So if I had said only certain ones they may have sent me only them.

Hmmm.... I just received my first set of CLX and they do have the circular scratches. I am going to have to contact them and ask for a replacement set. Mine were shipped from Ohio last week so they still must be sending out defective copies.

I will e-mail Pierre as suggested over at VF and see what he says. I am excited about starting this program!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.