3 workout suggestions

jeni

Cathlete
I have 3 requests: 1. A fun yet powerful step routine, more like Rhythmic Step, Power Max, etc. (Or if you do another IMax, please do the intervals in stages for those of us who'd like to modify the impact or to make it through the interval, although I did like the interesting "interval combos" in IMax 2.) 2. A yoga flavored stretch workout, I think this would be great to have chaptered & premixed, etc. 3. More heavy weight workouts--your heavy weight workouts are the best--effective & not boring.

Thanks!

Jeni

I just thought I might elaborate a little on my suggestions (I have been thinking & have come up w/ more details for my ideas.) For the step workout, if it's an "IMax 3," you could have 3 different stages for us to choose from: 1. a regular step interval combo 2. a power step interval combo & 3. an all out interval blast interval combo. I favor combinations of moves over doing one move over & over.
Also, an abs section a the end.

For the stretching idea, there could be a low impact "warm up or workout" option--different chapters or premixes to control the length. Plus, there would be different chapters &/or premixes for different stretching routines. Plus, some abs too.

For the weight routine, you could alternate an upper body move with a lower body move & do all body parts in one hour--including abs! Can you tell abs are my favorite body part to work? (And your abs sections are the greatest, Cathe!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.