3 new workouts done, 3 thumbs up!

KDSL

I was surprised to get my dvds Monday afternoon since it seems like everything in the state of Maryland has shut down due to the snow. It's probably a good thing I am a not-so-lucky administrative school employee, so I had to go into work, otherwise I may have done all the dvds out of boredom today.

So far I've done cardio core circuit last night, 30/30 this morning and athletic step tonight. All gave me a great workout. I definitely had trouble with the rolling in cardio core circuit, I just couldn't get the last core roll & jump down. 30/30 was tough, but definitely doable. I know I was not jumping as high or far as Cathe, instead of capital Ts, I was doing lowercase t. I really enjoyed athletic step. I typically have lots of trouble learning new step routines, with both step sections on 4 day split it probably took me a workout to learn each individual section. I was pretty much able to follow Athletic Step on the first try! I watched part of the finished product last night, it was definitely tougher than I thought it would be. I also liked the "surprise" at the end of the finished product.

I need to pace myself--I don't try all the dvds immediately, I guess. Great job Cathe!

Yippee KDSL....now that's the way to work! Keep shocking it!

I was surprised to get my dvds Monday afternoon since it seems like everything in the state of Maryland has shut down due to the snow. It's probably a good thing I am a not-so-lucky administrative school employee, so I had to go into work, otherwise I may have done all the dvds out of boredom today.

So far I've done cardio core circuit last night, 30/30 this morning and athletic step tonight. All gave me a great workout. I definitely had trouble with the rolling in cardio core circuit, I just couldn't get the last core roll & jump down. 30/30 was tough, but definitely doable. I know I was not jumping as high or far as Cathe, instead of capital Ts, I was doing lowercase t. I really enjoyed athletic step. I typically have lots of trouble learning new step routines, with both step sections on 4 day split it probably took me a workout to learn each individual section. I was pretty much able to follow Athletic Step on the first try! I watched part of the finished product last night, it was definitely tougher than I thought it would be. I also liked the "surprise" at the end of the finished product.

I need to pace myself--I don't try all the dvds immediately, I guess. Great job Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.