21 years of sobriety!

So good to know you

Congratulations, Aquajock. I am grateful for your clarity, wit and focus, and of course, your generosity of spirit with other posters here. I hope things continue to go well in all aspects of your life, and you continue to share your thoughts and perceptions with us.

I've missed you!

Liane

3.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!

More congratulations to you A-jock! Your discipline and honesty are truly inspirational. However, your fondness for plyo-leg work is sheer madness! Madness I tell you. :O :D!

AJ, congrats!! Alcohol has impacted my life in so many ways. I lost both my father and brother to it :(

I have a sister who has now been "free" for 4 years now. Thank goodness. She was heading down hill real quick after my brother was found dead. The family got together and we had an "intervention" and now she's doing better than ever!! She is such a strong woman and I admire her for that and so many of her other qualities. I am teary eyed just typing this!!

I am so happy for you and the path you have chosen for yourself.

Take care!!
Catherine

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Annette !

You definitely have something to celebrate. I have an exDH who does not have the insight nor the willpower to realize what alcohol does to people. So sad for those that let it take over their lives.

You are A-1 Aquajock in my book !:D

Here's to many more years, a day at a time, for you. . .

Thanks to all who responded!

I say again: WOW! Thanks to everyone! And, as an aside to Jonanah: you know you want the Plyo Legs workouts as much as I do! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Have a great evening, everyone!

A-Jock

Congratulations!

I just wanted to add my congratulations to the list! I have been on and off of this forum for years and as I am returning it's great to see your annual message once again. I am so impressed by your strength and your words of wisdom inspire me! Enjoy every day and I have no doubt I will get to rejoice again with you next year!
Alison

Ahhh Anette~ congratulations 2008 style!

I was looking for your annual sobriety thread and did not see it until now. But I expected it would be here !

Once again your words are an inspiration to us all. Blessing to you and your DH (who I hope is heart healthy!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.