20% off coupon

jharris

Cathlete
Is the coupon not allowed with new dvd's? I would like to order them but it will not take the coupon, keep saying it's not valid.

Jenn

It's in the fine print - ;)
As long as you order at least one calendar and are one of the first 1000 people to order you may also use coupon code: ” CAL2011″ with your order to receive a 20% discount off any additional products we sell on our shop.cathe.com site. (excluding the 2011 Calendar and the 4 newest workouts). Any current DVDs or products you order with your calendar will ship now. You may continue to use your calendar coupon on any additional purchase you make up and until December 25, 2010. (20% coupon may not be combined with any other coupon. All orders are checked by a customer service employee for compliance).

To put another perspective on this, I think the 20% off would make them cheaper than the presale, at least when buying individually, so as someone who did buy during the presale sight unseen, I would have been annoyed if I could have just waited for reviews and still got them cheaper than the presale.

The presale price, in August 2010, for all 4 DVDs was $69.97. The current full price for all 4 DVDs is $91.88. If the 4 DVDs could be bought now using a calendar-related 20% discount, the price would be $73.50, plus in addition having to buy and ship the calendar, which ran about $24 depending on shipping company.

Note that many people do not buy in a presale because they simply cannot afford it *at the time*. If they can afford to buy the same thing later in the future within the constraints of a reasonable, and earned discount, there is no "injustice" in that.

The presale price, in August 2010, for all 4 DVDs was $69.97. The current full price for all 4 DVDs is $91.88. If the 4 DVDs could be bought now using a calendar-related 20% discount, the price would be $73.50, plus in addition having to buy and ship the calendar, which ran about $24 depending on shipping company.

Note that many people do not buy in a presale because they simply cannot afford it *at the time*. If they can afford to buy the same thing later in the future within the constraints of a reasonable, and earned discount, there is no "injustice" in that.

I bought them individually, only bought 3, they were 19.98 a piece, so as I mentioned, the presale price for the individuals was not even a 20% savings, closer to 10. The coupon and calendar offer came out before I even received my dvds, so it really would not have been terribly fair IMO.

So I still stand by what I said, I would have been annoyed by knowing I could have waited until they came out and received a better discount.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.