20-30 min workout

thinsgreat

Cathlete
hello-- i am trying to return to exercise after being away for 2 years related to chronic fatigue. I was fairly advanced and now believe that i need to start at the beginning. does anyone know of basic weightlifting dvd lasting about 20 -30 min ( hopefully not all explanations) ? thanks

Any of Kelley-Coffey Meyers "30 Minutes To Fitness" dvd's especially the newer ones where she does split sessions for upper and lower body.

I went through the same thing and restarted in February with Stephanie Huckabee's Powerfit workouts. They are 20 minutes each (and pretty cheap). I'm up to "regular" workouts now, 45-60 minutes, with no problem. I firmly believe easing back in slowly is why I was able to get back to it.

Any of Kelley-Coffey Meyers "30 Minutes To Fitness" dvd's especially the newer ones where she does split sessions for upper and lower body.

I agree. KCM is great for when you are just starting out or getting back into working out.

Last edited:
I love KCM! The only work outs that don't jive with me of hers are her step or step boxing work outs. She moves to quick for me and has a totally different style then Cathe (the only step instructor I have been able to pick up on, stick with and enjoy so far!) that it's just too frustrating for me to try to learn but her weight work outs and floor cardio or regular kickbox/boxing cardios are fantastic! :D

I totally agree: Kelly Coffey-Meyer is the way to go for short, sharp workouts that get it done and then get out again. Her moves are also very different to Cathe's and provide great variety to your fitness program. Even after you get back into a regular lifting program with Cathe, keep Kelly in your rotations because the variety she offers will complement Cathe's weight training nicely and keep your program well rounded.

The other great thing about Kelly is that she always includes one of her background exercisers, Lauren, doing either lower impact or easier moves as you work your way up to Kelly's challenging level. You can grow with Kelly for ure and later, when you are in greater weight lifting shape, she will kick your butt and give Cathe a run for her money!

Go to coffeyfit.com to view clips and order. You can also see clips of her stuff on youtube. I love her Muscle Definition DVD, more than the newer Split Sessions.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.