2 workout suggestions if you want something low-low impact.

createdbygod

Cathlete
Here are 2 workout videos ideas that I've stubbled upon that are nonconventional exercises, but really, truly WORK. I have had a hiatus from Cathe lately, and my endurance/fitness is really lacking right now. I'm doing these to try to get back in the swing of things.

They're not exactly cardiovascualr exercises, more toning and shaping.

Callanetics.

I got my copy of the Callanetics video used from Amazon.com for like $3. It looks extremely easy when you watch it, but it's much harder than it looks, and the next day, you should really feel it! (I did at least)I haven't done this consistent enough (until now) to really chart my improvement/inch loss, but I'm going to measure and chart from now on.

Oxycise.

This is about breathing for weight loss/body toning. I did this in junior high/high school, and only lost about 4 pounds, but lost a good 13" from different areas of my body. It's much easier than Callanetics, but again, it works if done consistently.

I'm not suggesting to do only these workouts, because a) it would probably get very boring, and b) BECAUSE CATHE ROCKS and that's all there is to it! :) But if you're injured or in need of a nonimpact alternative/or in need of a break period, then I would recommend these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.