2 lazy for gym aka Jengolf Best Review ever LOL

Cafelattee

Cathlete
copied from blog

After that it is a lot of weird arm/hand movements that are seizure-like. There is no cueing–you are just supposed to copy her even tho what she is doing is constantly changing. She even tells you that you should “get good at my cueing” and talks about a lot of odd things during this segment–I guess because she isn’t actually cueing anything. She says she is making “flinging” and “flicking” motions with her hands to “activate her beauty muscles” and it will “make a real difference in your results.” Honestly, it is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen

First off, there were many very weird aspects to this workout. First is Tracy. She is wearing the most bizarre workout attire I have ever seen. A satiny bra with some kind of very short satin loose tunic type thing over it and long satin shorts with elastic above the knee (bloomers?). Was it underwear? A night club outfit? She was very serious and her face looked nothing like it did on the cover of the DVD. In the workout her mouth looked very swollen like someone had punched her in the face. (Botox?) Her mouth doesn’t look like that at all on the front of the DVD.

http://2lazy4gym.com/2015/11/03/the-perfect-design-level-ii-intermediate/

Jengolf actually has positive comments regarding the workout. . She liked the lower body portion. I love her blog.

Thanks Jengolf for your reviews I just read it a few times and its just funny it needed to be shared :)

For someone who has a solid weight training knowledge and practice, Jen has been constructive, fair and frank reviewing TA method.
She has been brave going through the process. I need to learn to be patient dealing with such absurdities I must admit!
I do not think I could bear practise her "method" listening to her talking out of her flat tush---oops:p

Last edited:
2Lazy4Gym is da bomb!!!! I just love this blog. The reviews are so very detailed. Moreso than any other review blog I've come across. Jen's dedication to wellness is also inspirational to me. I know a lot of people use this term 'inspirational' these days for well, almost anything, but to me she just TRULY is.

Also, glad I am not the only one who find TA's workouts bizarre. I tried ONE and that was it. There's no direction ....no nothing, IMHO. I also do not really find many of her lower body 'moves' are healthy for hip and knee joints. She does not seem to respect joint alignment at all. And I know chair work CAN be done with respect to the human form. Perhaps I got her all wrong, but anyway .....2Lazy4Gym tells it like it is!! ;)
' I am not going to explain the final 5:30 minutes of this workout because I don’t know she is doing' LOL!

I always check her blog before buying a new workouts.

But seriously I couldn't help but laughing when I read this review. She was honest/fair and not trying to be funny but just the matter of fact of how she wrote was awesome.

SHe also has to have the patience of a saint to get trough all the bizarre stuff and find something positive.

I always check her blog before buying a new workouts.

But seriously I couldn't help but laughing when I read this review. She was honest/fair and not trying to be funny but just the matter of fact of how she wrote was awesome.

SHe also has to have the patience of a saint to get trough all the bizarre stuff and find something positive.
Patience of a saint to write all those detailed reviews for such extensive programs, I could never do that! She has always been fair in reviews and her likes / dislikes. Truth is always an asset.

I love you guys! What a surprise to discover this thread this morning! I am so glad you ladies find my reviews helpful!

Elsie--I agree, TA's lower body can be hard on the hips. I actually like that part tho. I don't find a lot of workouts that work the hips. Well, this is my barre week and I am discovering a different way to work the lower body!

And TA is definitely a different specimen of trainer! That outfit! It does make you wonder about the thought process that went into choosing that outfit. I do really like her lower body work.

You know T.A. is my best trainer ever right? But she doesn't need me to defend her. Likewise Cathe doesn't really need me to support her, she's got you guys. LOL.

:):):)

I have been pleasantly interacting with Jen for years now. In fact she has been and will be a true friend to me. As I quoted above she has been impartial in my
opinion. Jen own a vast collection of DVDs. She is always eager to know what is behind various weight, cardio and metabolic program. She is one of the most open minded fitness enthusiast I have ever come accross:):). This thread is about supporting her FAIR review, not about trivializing her thorough reviewIMO. It is not about supporting our best trainers. We can agree to disagree on who we love. We can also agree to disagree on what elements define the "best" on the field!:eek::p

I think this has been one of the best Jen's review by the way.;)

Last edited:
I love you guys! What a surprise to discover this thread this morning! I am so glad you ladies find my reviews helpful!

Elsie--I agree, TA's lower body can be hard on the hips. I actually like that part tho. I don't find a lot of workouts that work the hips. Well, this is my barre week and I am discovering a different way to work the lower body!

And TA is definitely a different specimen of trainer! That outfit! It does make you wonder about the thought process that went into choosing that outfit. I do really like her lower body work.

I had no idea you are 2lazyforthegym. I read your reviews whenever I am starting a new workout or can't remember about an old one. Thanks!!!!

Reading through the blog.... what a great idea to check out DVDs from the public library! At my library I found a couple of the barre workouts from the recent reviews.... and some completely random, totally unheard of stuff!! (And lots of Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser!) I should request Cathe to be purchased by the library..... wonder how the licensing works for that stuff?!?

Reading through the blog.... what a great idea to check out DVDs from the public library! At my library I found a couple of the barre workouts from the recent reviews.... and some completely random, totally unheard of stuff!! (And lots of Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser!) I should request Cathe to be purchased by the library..... wonder how the licensing works for that stuff?!?
I sometimes get into library spurts where I like to try a lot of different workouts. Excellent way to test the waters. I will say that my library has ONE Cathe and it is on VHS! (I think it's Step Jam ...never heard of it) I haven't seen them at any neighbouring libraries either. Not sure why.

I will say that my library has ONE Cathe and it is on VHS! (I think it's Step Jam ...never heard of it) I haven't seen them at any neighbouring libraries either. Not sure why.

:D:D:D Lol please Elsie, have a word with them! They need to move on with technology.... VHS player are no longer being
sold in shops and I believe they are no longer being manufactured. So what's the point of offering useless items?
Some people just tend to dwell in the past too? conservatism or nostalgia I suppose LOL

Gosh! I had no idea that Jengolf was 2 lazy for the gym! I have followed this blog for some time, and commented on several reviews. I also enjoy her comments on this forum. Although I don't see myself purchasing home workouts from any other fitness instructor (my devotion to Cathe and the crew is much too strong), I really appreciate her insights and posts and readc them all.

Jengolf, this thread put me onto your blog and OMG! I've read through the whole blog and love your reviews! I've brought some new DVDs based on your reviews and am excited to get them. Thank you again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.