2 Days To Go

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
OMG....just two days!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D :p:p:p

After reading your posts yesterday I sensed that you are a bit nervous and that is all very natural. I get little butterflies too, but its just the excitement, the anticipation, and the newness of it all that builds this anxiety. As soon as you have your first warm hello from each other you will immediately relax. I am sooooo easy going. I promise. And please don't worry about your fitness condition. In fact if it makes you feel any better, I too am currently not in top fitness condition. I have a few extra pounds... my muscles aren't "popping"...but that is just fine. I'm there to meet you, workout together, and have fun. No competition, no worries!!!

I promise you as soon as you walk into our group your anxieties will melt away. And if they don't, come on over to me and I'll hug you so hard that they'll get squeezed right out of you :D:D:D

Thanks, Cathe. I have to confess that I have not been wanting to go this weekend.... not because I don't want to be there but because I don't want to be away from home. We've had some stress here and I just hate to be away from my "boys" and sort of give them more stress in that way. But, this morning when I came to cathe.com and I saw your picture, I was suddenly so excited. It's going to be a nice weekend!

Cathe- You always know just what to say. :)
I'm looking forward to that much needed hug. I also think a group hug is in order! lol

There's no place like home!

I completely understand Bitmover....my kids are saying that they miss me already and I can sense their anxiety as they see me packing stuff into my suitcase. But when I imagine those "mommy mommy" hugs as they run to me with open arms when I get back, it makes it all much easier.

I'm glad you are starting to get excited now...and I'll be right there with you calling home and checking in :D

Thanks, Cathe. I have to confess that I have not been wanting to go this weekend.... not because I don't want to be there but because I don't want to be away from home. We've had some stress here and I just hate to be away from my "boys" and sort of give them more stress in that way. But, this morning when I came to cathe.com and I saw your picture, I was suddenly so excited. It's going to be a nice weekend!

Hi Cathe!
I'm getting excited to go to the RT and see you in SD! I went to the NJ RT last year(2009), but don't know if you remember me:)o). There were soooo many people. I made some friends that I've kept in contact with, too!

I wanted to lose 5 pounds, but, I have been kind of nervous, too, so, have been eating a ton, and gained pounds instead, in the last couple of weeks. So, you said the right thing about not being in your top condition, too, so that makes me feel just a leeetle better! Sounds like other people have the nervousness issues going on, too, so I think we are all going through the same emotions and in good company:).

I originally was going to be coming Tuesday with my husband, but, his sciatica is acting up, and he had to cancel(and I had to change my flight and hotel plans), so that bummed me out, as we were going to do other fun San Diego things prior to your RT. He & I are feeling better about that now, and I am anticipating a really fun time with you and the other girls this weekend!

Will you be doing a little boxing? I really need help on form! I asked you about this a while back in "Ask Cathe" :). Maybe if other people are interested and you have time you could do a boxing clinic. Not sure how that would fit in your busy schedule....

In any event, I'm anxious and looking forward to this trip!:D

See you VERY soon!

Thanks Cathe! I'm more worried about how to keep my hair out of my face without looking silly (I normally put it up in pig tails LOL)... Those are the pitfalls of working out at home! But thanks to the RT, my 15 year old daughter got to have fun helping me figure out how to get those long bangs out of my face last night. :D

Yippee, I'm SO Excited!

It is a beautiful day outside and I know it's only going to be getting warmer for the weekend. We're happy to show off our beautiful San Diego to all of you : ) It will be in the 70's so be ready for a little sunshine!

Nicole

In the immortal words of Flounder (Animal House), "Oh boy is this great!"

I have an early morning flight tomorrow, so just enough time to pack and do a refresher of Step Moves. I'm not even going to think about those roll-up things in CCC.....

Can't wait to see everyone!

Michelle

I'm encouraged by everything posted here. Thanks ladies and Cathe. Trying not to have jitters.

I'm not sure how grown women have fun, but I'm sure I'll be finding out.

Coronado Island is a blast- my family vacations there.

Last minute lesson plans for the substitute and later, a bathing suit and getting my nails done.

I will miss my family so much, (we've had our stress too!) but they know you're there for them. Hopefully more tomorrow....
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.