2 Balance discs?

Seeing Jenn D carrying 2 in the cast reveal photo made me wonder too. I see Brenda & Kristin using one in the photo. For me, I think I'll just be using one for awhile if 2 are used ... better to be safe than sorry. :)

Yes, I'd really like to know the equipment list--especially since the sale will be ending soon.
Just in case you didn't see the notice:

ADKq_Nbr-wia7NDl6tzLOOsgrTY9-y-5SK5-9t8R6y6sfn9PZD0yp2R3r0baEqF5358fq4O4bMYafpbHD-CCSPaAbuJ8leEgliuJqHtj8bmvX1Z9PeTxQ1fdyqTr2cwIpQZC76FaqJMrSMNEgGER6SiuX-9Ki_1C-pQZFG4=s0-d-e1-ft
Cathe Mega Boss Sale

Act Now! Cathe Mega Boss Sale Ends 6-14-24​

Equipment List For Lift, Move & Restore​

In this picture from last night’s rehearsal, you can see Brenda and Kristin using Cathe balance discs. Different pieces of equipment will be used throughout the series for strength, power, and balance challenges.

Many of you have requested an equipment list for the Lift, Move & Restore Series so that you can take advantage of our Mega Boss sale, which is going on now. Below you will find a complete list of all of the Cathe fitness items that will be used in this series, including optional items.

Yoga Blocks
Balance Discs
Stability Ball
Mini yoga Ball
Fabric Boss Loop
Foam Roller
Firewalker Loops (light and/or medium tension)
Resistance Tube (light and/or medium tension
Fitness Mat
6 Foot Round Yoga Mat (optional)
Mini Step Mat (for extra knee cushion on certain moves) (optional)
Lifting gloves (optional)
STS bars (optional)
Barbell (dumbbells can be substituted)

*dumbbells and a high step will also be used

Just curious, will 2 balance discs be necessary for any of the exercises, and if so, will there be a
modification shown if you only have one? I have 2 different ones, but just wondering about that.
Someone posted elsewhere that Cathe posted on Facebook (I'm not on so I can't verify) that 2 discs will be used for some exercises, 1 for others - they didn't say if it was "necessary".

There will be exercises performed that use two balance discs as well as exercises that require one. There will also be exercises where Cathe is using two yoga blocks and other times that she will be using one.

The Cathe orange is very tempting but the shipping cost is too high so I got one from Amazon too. I would have preferred the orange but it wasn't meant to be - I got basic black :) . Too bad Cathe doesn't sell it through her Amazon store.

ETA: I prefer to fork over my $ to Cathe directly also. I did purchase the series & a bunch of other Cathe "stuff" that I think are better quality so I'm ok with it all. I hope the filming this weekend goes smoothly. Looking forward to some photos next week! :)

Last edited:
The Cathe orange is very tempting but the shipping cost is too high so I got one from Amazon too. I would have preferred the orange but it wasn't meant to be - I got basic black :) . Too bad Cathe doesn't sell it through her Amazon store.

ETA: I prefer to fork over my $ to Cathe directly also. I did purchase the series & a bunch of other Cathe "stuff" that I think are better quality so I'm ok with it all. I hope the filming this weekend goes smoothly. Looking forward to some photos next week! :)
Agreed! To ship to me in MN ,the lowest cost of shipping was as much if not a little more than the balance disc itself. :/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.