15-15-15 plus

Debinmi

Cathlete
In Cross-Train Express, Cathe had a 10-10-10 workout. I think an updated 15-15-15 Plus workout would be cool.

A Blender dvd as in the BodyBlast series to mix n' match.

Seperate warm-up 3-5 min.
Seperate cool-down/stretch 5-10 min.
15 min spin
15 min step or IMAX-ish
15 min jump rope
15 min hiit
15 min shadow-box
15 min floor cardio
15 min metabolic conditioning
15 min something else cardio?

...and still chaptered within the 15 minute segments so you could easily skip a chapter or repeat it..

Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Ditto on above! I have treadmill, elliptical, incline trainer (a shorter treadmill that goes to
30% incline, bike, NordicTrack X-country skier, Concept rower, and all the littler stuff..
rebounder, heavy bag, and toys, toys, toys….

I would love this! I love the variety and love excuses to buy more toys. And the endless blending/premix possibilities. And I need some exercises using Cathe's orange balance ball I bought.

I often work from home and for my breaks, grab a 15-20 minute quickie workout. I had been doing Cathe's Calorie Crushes, Blizzard Blasts, Burn Sets or 100 Reps.

[Mindy Mylrea has a 'Tabata Bootcamp With Toys' workout, where she has 14 quick segments, each using different toys. I love the variety and the possibilities of blending each section together.]

Last edited:
Mindy Mylrea has a HiiT Toys workout, where she has maybe 10 quick segments, each using different toys. I love the variety and the possibilities of blending each section together.]
I have been looking off & on for Mindy's workout like that. I think she has a couple of them,
one of them she used a ropeless jump rope too. Is that on the one you mentioned?

I have been looking off & on for Mindy's workout like that. I think she has a couple of them,
one of them she used a ropeless jump rope too. Is that on the one you mentioned?

Here is a good write-up of the Mindy DVD I have (Tabata Bootcamp With Toys).

Wonder who did that???? :):). Did you try it? My cardio drumsticks are supposed to be here today! That Lindsay girl has several on YT! I just read the other,,, I use
either a little round folding stool upside down or several risers turned upside down
you can use a bucket, round laundry basket, just as long as the ball will sit on it & stay.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.