>the ones at the beginning of the thread. BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC
>OF YOUR DREAMS! Go get sweaty!
>
>
1199550004_b845bbbc41_m-1.jpg

>
>

You look FANTASTIC!!!!

I tried to enter the webpage that you gave a link to to view your workout routine but it won't let me register.

Oh, well, you look amazing!

Hello Kim,

Just Awesome! Can't say more than that.

Question: Does anyone know if there is a 12 week challenge (using the DVD's mentioned above) by Cathe?

Thanks for any info you can provide.:)

WOWWY!! You are SUCH an inspiration...not just for your buff bod, but you attitude is amazing! It is so wonderful to hear someone write thoughts to us as positive as yours. Thanks so much - you inspired to push myself harder and believe I can achieve. Thank you.

jen

PS - You cannot register for your workout/journal on the link you gave us. Is there another way we could see it? Thanks!!!!

OBM's HEALTH & FITNESS ODYSSEY

Hi Ladies! I'm sorry the link up above no longer works. I'm no longer a member on that forum and the post here is too old for me to update. If you're interested in learning about the 12 MELTDOWN CHALLENGE, details can be found here:

http://www.theelitephysique.com/

If you're interested in learning more about fitness and figure preparation click on this link:

http://www.cathysavagefitness.com/index.html

I also maintain a journal on the CSF site. I apologize for the confusion.

The purpose of my posting my first figure show achievement on Cathe's site is because Cathe's workouts were instrumental in taking me from my physical condition of January 2006 and propelling me through the 12 week Meltdown Challenge at the Elite Physique site. The results I achieved from the Meltdown, inspired me to "raise the bar" and train for a figure show.

Regardless of your personal goal, I simply want to encourage you to "Believe and Achieve". I'll do my best to help you in any way I can. Now, go get sweaty!

RE: OBM's HEALTH & FITNESS ODYSSEY

Thank you sooo much, One Buff Mom for this wonderful information. I will definetely take a look at it and devour all this wonderful information!!!!

Thanks!!!

>
>Regardless of your personal goal, I simply want to encourage
>you to "Believe and Achieve". I'll do my best to help you in
>any way I can. Now, go get sweaty!
>
>
OMG!!! I just love you!! You are such an inspiration and are so positive! Thank you for being who you are!! (I don't mean to be cheesy, but I can feel your kindness and enthusiasm!!!)

jen

You look amazing! You also look so much younger and happier in your "after" photos. I think you are a great example of what hard work, dedication and clean eating can do! Thanks so much for sharing.

What an inspiration you are. You have inspired me to start a 12 week challenge of my own. You should feel so proud! Thanks so much for sharing you're diet and excercise routines. Now I know exactly what to do!!

Kristy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.