12 Week Check in/04-20/Week 1

Hey, ladies. I am also glad to see so many of us on this 12 week challenge! I will have to jot all the names down or else I will forget them just as quickly as I read them! LOL

My goals for the next 12 weeks are:
*stay true to the Weight Watchers Program that's been my success for 2 years now.

*workouts and meals consitently strong and healthy.

*I'm shooting to be at 130lbs (around 140 now).

*I also want to tone my biceps and triceps for upper body and tone and lean out on between my hips and my thighs.

I can't wait to see how everybody else does with me!

Like someone posted up above. I may not be able to post every single day, but I'm here for the long haul, so include me!

Gayle

WOW! This is great! I had no idea this many people would want to do this with us! Cool!

Wendy, I'm just going to wear something revealing enough to show my shape. Good job with your eating!!! I ate terrible today! All I had was watermelon a few almonds and a bag of South Beach whole wheat crackers. I was scrouched down looking in the cupboard for something for a minute or two and when I got up I felt blackness coming over me!!! Holy Crap was that scary! Could it be because I did the step combos from C&W's, Chest from GS chest at 7am, powerwalked for 40 minutes in the sun at noon, and did Coremax Seg. 1 after that??? I think I'm going to have to eat a bit better tomorrow.

I'm so thrilled for all of you joining in this. I know we are going to see some great results if we STICK with it and STICK TOGETHER!

Hope everyone is having a great day and can't wait to hear how everyone is doing!!!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

I'm in too. I was thinking about it all day and I think this is what I need to keep me motivated again. My goals are as follows

1. Follow the BFFM plan again ( I had a lot of sucess on this but with Christmas and Easter I fell out of that program) I became a vegetarian in Jan and now after 4 months I don't know if it is working for me so I have given into fish and chicken again. I'm a little disappointed in myself for doing that but at the same time since adding the fish and chicken back in I feel as if my body personally is working for me better. Any whoo!!! That is what I am going to do as far as eating. For breakfast I had oatmeal, scoop of pro powder , about 6 walnuts and a banana.

2. For workouts I'm doing a homemade rotation of slow and heavy for three weeks ( on week two now). After that I am going to do one week of total body workouts and running and then go into a three week rotation of gymstlye.

3. I want to lose 10 pounds and reduce bf% without losing lean muscle mass.

4. I plan on running for my cardio increasing my milage from 4-5 miles to 5-8 miles.

5. And last I will take me stats tonight and take my bf and my before shots. My picture trail is from maybe a year and half ago. Not to much has changed. I have really been in limbo which is why I'm signing up for this.

It' around 6 here in Maryland and I just had dinner of chichen, and two helpings of broccoli. For my snack I may have a protein drink made with soy milk. The evenings as many other are my downfalls. Sometimes I can throw away a whole days worth of hard work at 8:00p.m.. See you tomorrwo. karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Hi again girls.

The rest of my day's eating went like this:

S: kashi cereal w/ff milk
D: light tuna on ww toast w/reduced fat mayo
S: other 1/2 of this morning's banana w/natural p/b

and the night is still young...:eek:

Atleast I'm not shoveling cr@p into my face, right?;)

Kali, you need to eat more girl! You are workin' out like crazy and just not eating enough to support it! PLEASE make every effort to get more calories in during the day!!!

Hey Girls, I had a good day as well.I am proud of myself thus far, it is 9:30 here and I ate my last snack a little while ago.Its always a little harder for me when I am at work b/c I like to pick! ugh!

So today I had:

*Slice of ww toast with strawberry jam ( i was getting off of work and I was starving, so I had to eat something)
* 1 egg/2 egg whites,ww toast with peanut butter
* pork chop, broccoli,1/2 sweet potatoe
* apple, cottage cheese.

And I drank a fair bit of water as well.I will be eating more meals when I am not working night shifts.
Lori:)

Hey everyone! I'm in! My plan for the next twelve weeks is to continue applying the principles I have learned from BFFM. I don't like having complete cheat days, but I will allow a cheat meal here and there. My goals are to lower my body fat at the rate of .5% a week so I'm hoping to lower it by 6% at the end of the challenge. I am going to follow a rotation of Cathe circuits alternated with cardio. I do like my rest days so I'll take 1-2 per week and I'll throw in some yoga or pilates when I can. I took a picture and my measurements.

Hey All,
I'm going to join your challenge also. I can't check in everyday, but I will be following along.
My goals are to lose some weight and to tone my arms.
This was such a great idea.
Wish everyone luck,
M

Hi Guys,
My name is Ali and I'm joining your little challenge here:) I'm new to Cathe, I just received the Intensity Series. It looks tough. I've been doing mostly Beachbody workouts for the past 2 years and some BillyBlanks and CoreSecrets. I learned about Cathe on collagevideo, everyone loves her, so I have to see for myself. I love working out, but I also love to eat too much food. I'm hoping that this challenge will help keep me in check.

During these 12 weeks, I will focus on CLEAN EATING!!!! and drinking enough water. I've designed my own rotation for Intensity Series and will do that for 4 weeks before stepping it up. Unfortunatley my camera is broken, but I'm gonna ask my friend to come over and take some before pics. I'm going to take day 1,30,60 and 90 pics. I like to see the subtle changes. It's also a great motivator, for when you, think you haven't made any changes. YEAH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Here's my rotation for weeks 1-4:

Monday-Cardio&Weights,TurboJam 20

Tuesday-Imax2,TJ 20

Wednesday-Bootcamp,TJ 20

Thursday-Imax2,TJ20

Friday-Cardio&Weights,TJ 20

Saturday-Imax2,TJ20

Sunday-Stretch

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.