12 week challenge Sunday June 18

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Challengers!

Today is my rest day but I am going to keep it active again...I will do a w/u, ab work, about 10 mins of yoga and then a stretchmax segment if time allows. We'll be leaving here around noon for the Father's Day activities.:)

Tommorow night is my first running class...I'm sooo nervous! OMG! I am due for either a circuit or just cardio and weights tomorrow so I am thinking I will do Ripped in the morning and then I'll get my cardio in at the class, ofcourse. ;)

Sunny, Isn't Bermuda GORGEOUS! My dad once owned a time share on the island in St. George years ago. I went a couple of times. The 2nd time I went I was 18 so I was of legal age to drink there. OMG did I get drunk! I dropped a drink and the glass broke so the waiter came back with a new drink in a paper cup with a lid and a straw! I'll never forget it! LOL I also hooked up with a really cute guy that vacation...;) ;)

Good morning ladies,

today is a rest day for me also. wooohooo! i got up early and baked dh his favorite cake. i won't touch it because it has coconut in it and i don't like coconut. he was also served breakfast in bed. he's off right now playing golf with our neighbor and later on we'll head out the door.

Wendy- you must come back and let us know all about your running class. i am very excited for you and interested for myself. i just know you are gonna have lots of fun.
i absolutely loved bermuda. it's such a paradise. one day i would like to return.
we won't tell your dh about the hook-up;) , LOL
where are you cruising?

hello to all others to follow!:)

Saying a quick Hi - I am finally feeling better - I am going to tackle my workout in the morning - DH is having a wonderful Father's Day -- hope your DHs are too - see you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.