12 Week Challenge Check-In 05/12

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Morning all. As you can see I'm up early. I have a project to work on.

I did 30 min. of Rythmic Step since I'm pressed for time.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy mother's Day to all. I try to check back later in the day.

Jean

Ladies....I missed checking in yesterday....mega busy as every one else and late today, overslept.....which means no workout until maybe late tonight ----- I will catch up with personals tonight after little one is in bed - Have a fabulous day!

Good Morning Jean and Kathy and all who follow.:)

Yesterday I did a KILLER U/B weight work out plus abs.

Today I'm heading to the gym for a treadmill/elliptical work out.

I've been busy myself. Having a B'day party for my baby tomorrow so I've been doing lots to get ready for that. I'm very excited about this though preparing is stressful. I can't believe he's almost a year old already! I remember clearly when he was born and don't know where the time went! I wish time had gone slower though I was THRILLED when the midnight feedings stopped and don't wish them back! LOL :p

My eating has been fair considering. My weight is holding steady and my bf is a tad high this week but considering it's ttom I think I'm doing well!

Hope everyone is has a good friday and a great weekend! I will be pretty busy this weekend so finding time to work out will be a challenge. Wish me luck!

Hey Girls,
Thought I would pop in and say Hello...so..."hello":)

I haven't been working out much lately so there isn't anything to report.Well, I did weigh again today and I was 128.3 lbs and my BF% was 13.1. Not sure what I am doing right but it must be something:eek:
I have been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. Still lazy but the lump in my troat is almost gone.Yippee!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing good. I can't wait to see the pics soon.
Lori:)

Good Morning Girls. Today is PLB for me and maybe a 3 mile easy run. I need to get some shorts for the girls so maybe a good run in the evening after shopping today.

Lori- glad to here from you today.
Wendy- HBday to Joey. Time does fly. My baby just turned 4.
Jen- good job in getting RS in
Kathy- Missed you yesterday.

Off to do the pymarids. Check in later
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Good morning, ladies!

As many of you, I've been busy as well. Younger DS had his Pre-K graduation last night, and tomorrow is older DS's First Communion. I've been getting ready for tomorrow's big party for them both!

This morning's workout: Low Max, then shoulders and abs from PUB!

Sorry I can't chat more right now. My younger Sis is coming in from N Carolina this morning, and I don't want to be all sweaty when she hugs me! LOL

Gayle

What a busy bunch we are!! I hope us mothers get special treatment come Mother's Day! This is a tight month for us but hubby said for Mother's Day he'll promise me a little bit of money towards a Cathe DVD...I'll take that!

Today is CTX 10-10-10 and hopefully some yoga. I've decided I'm going to do Cathe's July 2003 Fat Loss and Definition rotation starting Monday.

Have a great day everyone!

Lori, it was good to "see" you here this morning, glad your throat is feeling better!

Heidi :)

Yeah, Heidi, I hope everyone gets some peace and quiet time on Sunday. For MOther's Day every year, the boys and I usually plant our veggie garden. They're calling for rain most of the weekend, so the planting may have to be postponed a few days, but Sunday is going to be QUIET! I'm thinking of treating myself to another piece of equipment. I've been toying with the idea of getting a pull-up/chin-up bar or even the assisted pull-up machine with the extras (if I can find a good price).

BBL

Gayle

Hi Gayle, nice treat you're thinking of getting yourself!!!! I'd like something like that some day.

Hopefully the forecast changes and you and your boys will have a chance to plant that veggie garden! Sounds like a great way to create memories!

Heidi

Ok, I went ahead and just jumped on the treadmill for 2 miles after PLB. Who knows how the clothes shopping is going to go so I thought let's just get on. Now I actually feel better. Running loosened up the abductor work on the ball. Man those things get me. I remember when I first got the pymarids and the next day I could hardly walk. At least now they only hurt when I'm doing them but the next day I'm fine.
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Hello ladies,

As with all of us, I am extremely busy today also. Got a work project i gotta get in, finsh cleaning my house (heidi, i got "cleanmax" from someone else here on the boards), so we are ready to leave bright and early in the morning for mother's day festivities with the family!!

Wendy--HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEY!! I can't believe he's one already:) :) . I can clearly remember being on the preggo boards together in anticipation of one little ones.

This morning i did SJ&P, step,hi-lo and abs only.

I won't have a chance to check in anymore today or tomorrow. Happy workouts ladies!!

To all the Mothers-Have a great & wonderful Mother's day!!!:D

Hello there ladies.

Sunny, yes I remember the preggo boards well!:) When does your little one turn one year old? I don't recall how far behind me you were??

Here's my workout for today:

I went ahead and did the ITrain 40 min treadmill work out. I couldn't use any of the paces the instructor gave for walking, jogging or running as they were all wrong for me. I didn't want to walk and the jogging pace was too fast so I hung in between the 2 which, for me, was a great pace a jog/run...whatever it was that I did! LOL The work out was 40 mins long but I was on the treadmill for a total of about 55 mins and it broke down something like this:

min 1-5: slow walk before starting work out (3.5)
min 6-15: ITrain warm up (4.0)
min 16-35: ITrain work out (5.0-6.2)
*skipped ITrain cool down*
min 36-45: continued to run on own (5.0-5.5)
min 46-55: cool down (4.0-2.8)

I went a total of about 4.5 miles and I ran 3-3.5 of them! A first for me! Up until now my longest run was 2 miles! YEAH! It's the Itrain work out that pushed me to go father! She got me past my original 2 miles and then I kept going on my own for a bit when it was over! I was rather amazed with myself! :7 :7 :7

Well, I've eaten lunch while perusing the forums...now I must get some more housework done while the little guy is napping!

Catch y'all later and great job everyone!:+

Ok, I realized I haven't reported on my food for a few days...must start doing that again!!!

1) small small bowl of kashi cereal w/ff milk + 1/2 apple
2) veggie burger on ww bread
3) apple + lf cottage cheese
4) tuna sandwich on ww bread

Hope everyone's friday is going well!:)

12-Week Check-in

I am checking in very late tonight. Yesterday was an unplanned rest day. I still felt too lethargic after work to exercise. This was my official rest day. My weight has not gone back down yet, and I am still bloated. This is a temporary bump in the road, and I will keep pressing on. Tomorrow is a new day with fresh mercies.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: 12-Week Check-in

Hey Ladies - still here but will probably not be able to post much this weekend - I have lots of company coming, I am cooking a Mother's Day brunch today for MIL who will be here with nieces, nephews.....- My Mom will be here tomorrow and I will be out of town Monday night....whew; I think I will get to rest some on Tuesday afternoon. There will be lots of opportunities to over eat but I am cooking all healthy as both my MOM and MIL are very health conscious....the guys will have to eat healthy or fend for themselves!!!!! Anyway, I have a salad medly planned for brunch today with some of Heather's bread!!!!! I am off to the store for needed items -- thank goodness Walmart is open 24 hours!!! Oh, and I did Yoga Trance Dance (New Shiva DVD) this morning for Yoga. AWESOME production value - wonderful Yoga workout too -- love it -- everyone have a wonderful MOther's day if I don't get to post!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.