11 Days To Go

Hi Cathe!!

I know! Only 11 days! I'm sooo psyched!! It's been soo cold here in CO that I'm also ready for some sunshine and warm weather!

Soooo ready to sweat and meet you and the other Cathletes!! :D:D:D

Thinking warm & sunny thoughts!!

Pam

((((PAM))))) See you soon!!! :D

Hi Cathe!!

I know! Only 11 days! I'm sooo psyched!! It's been soo cold here in CO that I'm also ready for some sunshine and warm weather!

Soooo ready to sweat and meet you and the other Cathletes!! :D:D:D

Thinking warm & sunny thoughts!!

Pam

11 days... dancing the "happy dance"

Can't wait to see you Cathe, and all the cathletes:cool::p

Have a good day Cathe!

Well, if spending weekends at top notch California resorts, with good food, great company and a shed load of healthy, wholesome activity is what you all are REALLY into, fine then...just go on...just go!!

(*sigh*)

There now, got that all off my chest. Now we can be friends again :p Enjoy y'all and of course looking forward to some pics.

Aw Shelby...I hope you can join us on one someday. We will miss you. Thanks for the well wishes :)

Well, if spending weekends at top notch California resorts, with good food, great company and a shed load of healthy, wholesome activity is what you all are REALLY into, fine then...just go on...just go!!

(*sigh*)

There now, got that all off my chest. Now we can be friends again :p Enjoy y'all and of course looking forward to some pics.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.