100 Rep Challenges

mom418

Cathlete
All of them are for upper body except 1 (hip thrusts).
I would have liked to see more of a balance, I guess.
What do you think?

I'm weaker in my upper body than my lower body, so I had the opposite reaction. I'm really happy with them.

Are there particular muscles in your lower body HUD like to work? If so, you can make a suggestion in section called something like ideas for Cathe's workouts...that's not the exact title, but it's something like that. From what I've seen, Cathe reads our comments and really takes them into consideration. :)

All of them are for upper body except 1 (hip thrusts).
I would have liked to see more of a balance, I guess.
What do you think?

Just previewing the workouts, the cardio and lower body workouts are enough to work the lower body sufficiently. IMO, the added glute work balances out the program. Cathe has thrown in barre as a bonus as well. The program is perfect!:cool: I'm doing the 90 day undulating program, and there are two leg days this week.

Just previewing the workouts, the cardio and lower body workouts are enough to work the lower body sufficiently. IMO, the added glute work balances out the program. Cathe has thrown in barre as a bonus as well. The program is perfect!:cool: I'm doing the 90 day undulating program, and there are two leg days this week.

I'm previewing Cardio Leg Blast right now...holy schnikes! Good luck! Can't wait to do this one (and All Out and Tabatacize and Supercuts and...you get the idea!) myself.

I agree with you Fit44 that this series is fantastic!

I'm previewing Cardio Leg Blast right now...holy schnikes! Good luck! Can't wait to do this one (and All Out and Tabatacize and Supercuts and...you get the idea!) myself.

I agree with you Fit44 that this series is fantastic!

I have Cardio Leg Blast on tap for this morning.:eek::eek: It reminds me of STS Plyo legs, and I LOVE STS plyo!:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.