100 rep challenge question

I was looking through the XTrain user guide and I noticed that none of the 100 rep challenges are included in the rotation. How is everyone planning on using the 100 rep challenge? I know you are probably going to tack them on to the end of your workout, but are you going to all of them every single week? Do you do them on days that you are working that body part (ie do you do 100 rep challenge for biceps after you just completed Bi & Tris or Burnset Bis& Tris? Or do you do 100 rep challenge for biceps on a leg day?)
Also, are you planning on using it as a mini workout if you didnt have time to work that muscle that particular week?

Also, what rotation is are you planning on starting with? Im in the same predicament I am always in. I workout 6 days a week, but 2 of those days I only have 20 min to workout. So I usually follow a 5 day a week rotation and split one workout over 2 days. In these rotations Im not sure which workout to get rid of so that its a 5 day rotation.

Last edited:
Good question and I'm curious to see other responses, personally I plan on doing a challenge similar to the workout I am doing, so if I do the Bi's and Tri's workout, I would do a challenge involving one of those muscles to really finish off that muscle for the day. I would not want to do for example a bicep challenge on a leg day if the next day is then scheduled to be an upper body day. So for ease of planning, I think it's easier to match up the challenges with at least one of the body parts I work for that day.

Depending on how I like the challenges, I could possibly see stringing a few together with a 20-30 minute cardio session and/or a stretching dvd for a good workout.

I don't really have any method to my madness. I started the 30 day rotation today. Day 1 is Low Impact HiiT+Burn set Chest. Since Scarecrows are the 100 rep challenge on this particular disc, that's what I did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.